What's the craziest thing you've done?

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

gina-ghettoprincess
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2009, 7:08 am

Do you ever do crazy things, sometimes just for the hell of it? Post your stories here!

Here's mine: ok, we were at this activity place in the forest where there were all these massive zip-wires, right, and my brother thought it would be funny to try and zip back up one a few feet, so he did, and he started to go up too far, and I caught his foot and pulled him back in. Then, I said, "That was funny, I wanna try!" so I did, but I misjudged my speed and I ended up suspended about 20 feet above the forest floor. I was like, "Oi bruv, how come that didn't happen to you!" and I was still laughing and I was like, "Hello England!" cos I could see for miles, LOL. Then my dad comes down the zip-wire, cos he didn't know what had happened, and bashed into me really fast and I bruised my leg really badly, I could hardly walk for a week. But it was still totally funny! People were like, "How did you hurt you leg?" and I'm like, "Cos I'm a total idiot!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

y es como un semestre"

b9
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2009, 9:53 am

gina-ghettoprincess wrote:
Do you ever do crazy things, sometimes just for the hell of it? Post your stories here!

Here's mine: ok, we were at this activity place in the forest where there were all these massive zip-wires, right, and my brother thought it would be funny to try and zip back up one a few feet, so he did, and he started to go up too far, and I caught his foot and pulled him back in. Then, I said, "That was funny, I wanna try!" so I did, but I misjudged my speed and I ended up suspended about 20 feet above the forest floor. I was like, "Oi bruv, how come that didn't happen to you!" and I was still laughing and I was like, "Hello England!" cos I could see for miles, LOL. Then my dad comes down the zip-wire, cos he didn't know what had happened, and bashed into me really fast and I bruised my leg really badly, I could hardly walk for a week. But it was still totally funny! People were like, "How did you hurt you leg?" and I'm like, "Cos I'm a total idiot!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

that sounds amusing like a bugs bunny style cartoon where every character winds up embroiled in a dilemma.

Quote:

yes. once when i was 16, i spent the night talking with a few people, and as dawn approached i decided to try an idea.
i went to the local park and lied face down on the ground and tried to be motionless.
i wanted to look like i was dead and it was difficult for me to put my face into the grass, but i did.
soon, there were people out and walking their dogs in the dawn light, and soon a woman spotted me and remarked to her friend that she thought i was dead.
she was very concerned and she got a stick from the ground, and she sheepishly approached me, and she prodded me in my side to see if i would stir.
she said "are you OK" as she started to prod me, and i turned to her and said "i am perfectly OK" and she screamed, and she and her friend ran.

that was the response i wanted, and so i got up to go back to the car where the others were waiting and watching, but the police turned up.
they asked why i was lying face down in a dew covered field at dawn, and all i could think to say was that "i like the smell of nature", so i was arrested.
after a few hours i was let go.

some weeks later, i wondered if i could create a major "man hunt" in a big suburb called "hornsby" that is a regional center. i wanted this "man hunt" to result in them being embarrassed for "chasing rainbows".
i asked some people i knew to collaborate with me in making the police cars all spin out of control in a chase that resulted in no charges(funny to me is that concept).

so i crafted and enacted a script where i was walking down a road near hornsby, and i knew a police car patrolled that road every 10 minutes.
when a police car came along, i suddenly started to run in an apparently "desperate attempt to get away from them".
on went their sirens and lights, and the chase was on.

i ran down a side street at full speed and they were on my tail.
then, as they got to a street corner (that i led them to), they witnessed another man (a person i used in my script) with a balaclava on who was already running and then suddenly ran in the opposite direction when he saw them.

they decided to chase him instead, and more police cars came to the area, and the balaclava wearing actor led his police pursuers into the path of another seeming criminal who bolts off and throws lots of twisted foil into a garden.
the police decided to stop there apparently as they thought they would have a stash of drugs to report that they had found.

they opened the foil to find they were foiled.
they caught us all soon after, and i was ordered to further counseling, but i was not charged with creating a public nuisance.
they also did not charge me with "cause alarm and affront".

that is all a long time ago, and i have long since tired of playing with people.

gina-ghettoprincess
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2009, 10:10 am

LOL b9, those are both awesome! :lol:

y es como un semestre"

RandomKid
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2009, 12:19 pm

I do crazy thigns all hte time. Usually resultign in minor injuries. One that sticks out is when my bro first moved in with ( he is long gone) he had oen fo those store scooter things. He also brought a friend from ga. The friend was riding it so I really wanted on. So when he came back I tried to jump onto it. Needles to say eh hit me and I want flying breaking my crocs and getting scraped.

mechanicalgirl39
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2009, 5:53 pm

Aged 12 I had this little sport of jumping off the school bus while it was still going pretty fast.

Normally I managed to land in a crouch and absorb the impact, but one time I misjudged my movement, fell awkwardly and somehow kneed myself in the face in the fall. Not fun.

Aged 17, was playing with my niece on a roundabout in a playground, and randomly wondered if I could make myself puke by going really fast on the roundabout...I did puke...while it was still moving. There was this circle of vomit all around the roundabout. My niece laughed herself silly, wanted to take a picture.

I'm sure I will think of more.

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2009, 6:10 pm

was that at go ape?
zip wires are awesome,went on one at Bendrigg [a holiday park for disabled children and adults].

>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!

gina-ghettoprincess
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2009, 6:11 pm

KingdomOfRats wrote:

was that at go ape?
zip wires are awesome,went on one at Bendrigg [a holiday park for disabled children and adults].

Yes, it was at Go Ape.

y es como un semestre"