Stop Motion and other toy related videos.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

DarthCyberBandicoot
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Sep 2019, 11:43 pm

Hello! So I love making stop motions and other videos with action figures, Lego, and other toys. I decided to merge my toy channel with my game and movie discussion channel. So if you are interested in any kind of toys, be that action figures, hot wheels / matchbox cars, or anything like that, you might enjoy my stop motions and other toy videos.
Also if you enjoy making such videos, I would love to see what you make! Let's share our videos here. If you check out my channel, I would be most grateful. Thank you!

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2019, 11:48 am

I tried to access the video and received a message that the video was unavailable and had been removed by the user.

DarthCyberBandicoot
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Sep 2019, 12:04 pm

jimmy m wrote:
I tried to access the video and received a message that the video was unavailable and had been removed by the user.

Yeah. I had to remove it since a guy I know told me to put it on a different channel. it's a long story.

DarthCyberBandicoot
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Sep 2019, 12:09 pm

So I had to go back to using an old channel of mine. A friend didn't like that I was posting my stop motions and toy videos alongside my gaming videos. He made a big deal over it so I just deleted the ones I uploaded to my gaming channel. Here's one from my other channel. I will have to reupload the deleted videos to this channel.