Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

lithium
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

27 Apr 2009, 9:52 am

what's your opinion on psychedelic drugs?

i myself think they're great!

ScottF
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2009, 8:51 am

I have only tried mushrooms once. It was funny because I started seein everything as a Bruce Timm animated cartoon( the guy behind Batman the animated series, Superman the animated series and Justice League). I did not have any other effects other than that. I was still aware of where I was and was able to fuction and kept my balance. Everything just looked like a cartoon. It was very fun.

lithium
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Apr 2009, 9:52 am

i know what your talking about, same here with the mushrooms, very cartoony. but i took a pretty big dose, so i started getting philosophic, i think most psychedelics wich are rather harmless too your body are really good for your soul, they can leave you a more experienced person. ive found that after my experience with them i started looking at the world very different

Sea_of_Saiyan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Apr 2009, 3:50 pm

Blegh - I'm not into drugs and never will be.

This may sound very cliché, but honestly, there are other ways to get 'high' besides putting loads of harmful chemicals into your body....not to mention that (mushrooms/LSD/whatever else you're referring to) is probably illegal.

I'm personally afraid of even drinking alcohol because I can't get around the fact that it will impair the way I think normally.

lithium
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Apr 2009, 7:22 am

okay, thats a pretty solid opinion, but you might be stigmatised by the whole very drug is the same concept.

Asmodeus
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2009, 6:37 pm

Sea_of_Saiyan wrote:

This may sound very cliché, but honestly, there are other ways to get 'high' besides putting loads of harmful chemicals into your body....not to mention that (mushrooms/LSD/whatever else you're referring to) is probably illegal.

I'm personally afraid of even drinking alcohol because I can't get around the fact that it will impair the way I think normally.

If the way you think normally directs you to knock things prior to trying them, maybe "impairment" of your perception could prove worthwhile :twisted:

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2009, 11:11 am

been there done it. i still got some dried lil caps in a plastic cup, hidden away for a rainy day. for some reason cops ignored them when they examined them, and put them back :S i wanted to ask "eh.. dont you know those are illegal? im supposed to be screwed, here." but i didnt, cus i was screwed allready for weed.

done mushrooms, small doses, big doses, lame-ass doses. done lsd. done dietylether.

i have absolutely NO need to do any of them again, especially the goddamn solvent, which BY THE WAY kicked both liberty caps and lsd's ass, EASILY.

the quest isnt to get as messed up as possible. thats for rock-stars who thinks they can impress teens better this way.
check it out if you need to, but know this: drugs do NOT GIVE you NEW KNOWLEDGE. drugs are only a chemical, not a vessel for mysteries and answers. you got everything in your head allready, dont ruin it.

Acacia
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2009, 11:37 am

ZEGH8578 wrote:
been there done it ..... you got everything in your head already, don't ruin it.

This is pretty much the way I feel about psychedelic drugs. Well stated.
I've been there, done it, and moved on.
Everyone experiments when they are teenagers. Then, hopefully, they grow beyond it.

skysaw
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2009, 5:56 pm

ZEGH8578 wrote:
i have absolutely NO need to do any of them again, especially the goddamn solvent, which BY THE WAY kicked both liberty caps and lsd's ass, EASILY.

Which solvent are you talking about here? 8O

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2009, 5:58 pm

skysaw wrote:
ZEGH8578 wrote:

Which solvent are you talking about here? 8O

mentioned it above. dietylether. on a rag. me and a friend finished entire 0,5 litre bottles.

there will be blood litterally :D

so... altho the effect was more hardcore than any psychoactive, that is, vivid hallucinations, both visual, audible and sensatory hallucinations, its ultimately not worth it. when you spit blood, its a bad sign :D

its VERY hardcore tho, the fumes coming out from your body are strong enough to sedate other people. i will personally not recommend it, unless you are very curious about the intense hallucinations - which btw were all too intense, all-absorbing and unpleasant.
on mushrooms and acid, i knew i had done a drug, and i had a safety-net in that knowledge.
on ether, i truly lost the perspective of real and not real, and it was all in all too much.

wigglyspider
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2009, 6:01 pm

Sea_of_Saiyan wrote:

Alcohol doesn't do that to me. I still think the same, it's just harder to balance or play video games. I wasn't especially impressed with the effects when I first tried it. XD (Kind of like sex.. >__>;; I did them both for the first time within a week. What a bummer, LOL.)
But I'd like to try that cartoon thing! I've never really had the chance to try any drugs because no one I know does them. I don't think I'd try the harder ones, though.

lithium
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 May 2009, 6:46 am

[quote="wigglyspider
Alcohol doesn't do that to me. I still think the same, it's just harder to balance or play video games. I wasn't especially impressed with the effects when I first tried it. XD (Kind of like sex.. >__>;; I did them both for the first time within a week. What a bummer, LOL.)
But I'd like to try that cartoon thing! I've never really had the chance to try any drugs because no one I know does them. I don't think I'd try the harder ones, though.[/quote]

haha, well there's loads of psychedelics that are legal, or sold in regular shops without the shopkeepers knowing they're properties, most of them give nice trips (havent tried any yet but i've read so, plus i've got 4 woodrose capsules on my desk for tonight:P) but i'm not allowed to promote drugs here so just go and wikipedia some things :P

Stengah
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 May 2009, 6:52 am

lithium wrote:
i've got 4 woodrose capsules on my desk for tonight

They weren't as good as I expected them to be, plus the skin contains cyanide so I hope you removed it.

Anyway, psychedelics come in handy when one is really bored, and the insights aren't really new, just more intense. Still, love 'em.

jawbrodt
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2009, 2:30 am

They're cool. 8) I only do them once every couple years, and that's enough to keep me content.

Those who know, don't speak.

lithium
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 May 2009, 9:29 am

Stengah wrote:
lithium wrote:
i've got 4 woodrose capsules on my desk for tonight

They weren't as good as I expected them to be, plus the skin contains cyanide so I hope you removed it.

Anyway, psychedelics come in handy when one is really bored, and the insights aren't really new, just more intense. Still, love 'em.
bought them in hippie run smartshop, these capsule skins do not contain cyanide. yeah they're really nice when your bored, they always restore my lust for life, side effects mainly include loving the world and munchies :D

Salonfilosoof
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2010, 8:00 am

lithium wrote:
bought them in hippie run smartshop, these capsule skins do not contain cyanide. yeah they're really nice when your bored, they always restore my lust for life, side effects mainly include loving the world and munchies :D[/quote]

These days I take a very small amount of LSD and a moderate amount of Methylone on a weekly basis because I no longer have any AS symptoms when I take then and some of these changes last for days or even weeks.

LSD was fun at first, but when I learnt about Methylone it became boring using it all by itself :wink: