Page 2 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2011, 3:46 pm

I have one journal where I keep a log of my dreams and my Tarot Readings and everyday happenings. I have another one that I use for taking notes of different things on the Internet or radio or reading in a book, words and phrases that I liked, ideas that I think of, when I pay a bill, I make a note of that and the details in my note journal. When I start writing a story, I keep a journal about everything that relates to the story I'm writing. So right now I have three journals I'm writing in and one I record my dreams.

That video about recording people's dreams is fascinating, thanks for posting it, Knowledgeiskey.

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2012, 3:30 pm

I recently didn't write down any dreams - I didn't feel like doing this, so many dreams are lost forever.

CyborgUprising
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2012, 9:14 pm

Irulan wrote:
Do you keep a dream book in which you describe what you have dreamed about? Now I do it, writing down my dreams in there if only I am able to recall them, some of them are funny like the first dream I put in it in which some woman informed me that “limestone combs made of broad beans are helpful in getting rid of dandruff”. 8O

Recently it occurred to me that majority of people (or at least people I know) don’t seem to have too vivid or detailed dreams, those with whom I was talking about dreaming some time ago were surprised mine were so: larded with many details, vivid and with unusual content (like the one in which my mom was giving me head; she was disgusted when I told her about my dream later; she loathes LGBT people :twisted: ).

I have had some pretty strange dreams but that took the cake in terms of strange 8O. Usually my dreams are strange and gory, which is great inspiration for art. As far as journaling them (in words, not art), I have only written about them to use for a English assignment, where the class had to write fiction stories every week.