Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2021, 7:57 pm

I don't shave. I don't like the sensation of my legs when shaved in anyway.
I go straight to wearing leggings because I like wearing it. Sometimes stockings if I would.

Not that I regularly wear any short items, or skirts... Yet I do wear long shirts or even a whole dress as long as it has pockets.

As for armpits; only shave it in special occasions where I would have to wear sleeveless in public.
But sometimes me and my sister, sometimes with some cousins and her friends waxed it for fun.

Lose more time here.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2021, 2:27 am

I don't like the sensation when my leg hair can catch/rub on my pants. I have never liked leg hair since I was young because I am naturally hirsute and have always hated it.

y-pod
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2021, 3:57 am

I don't have much leg hair. I use a pair of tweezers and I'm done in a couple minutes. :) It doesn't hurt at all and I found it relaxing. I do shave my armpits occasionally. I use Venus razors (with the replacement razors) and it's very smooth. Even their disposable ones are better than electric razors.

reginaterrae
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2021, 3:27 pm

I'm pretty hairy but I've always hated shaving, and I don't do it any more. I have gradually gotten more comfortable being out in public with my hairy legs in shorts. I find that most people don't pay any attention. Few enough people act like it's weird that it's easy to just write them off, it's like a quick screening test for identifying the people I probably don't want to get into a conversation with anyway. I thought everyone would stare, or giggle, or whatever, but actually almost nobody gives them a thought. YMMV, I might just be lucky living where I do.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2021, 6:49 pm

SharonB wrote:
No. Thankfully I am blonde but unfortunately I am very hairy. I trim or pluck my facial hair often. I shave my underarms every few weeks. I am considering shaving my legs once for the summer. When younger I shaved my legs more frequently and did chemical removers a few times. I was turned away from laser hair removal (I have a red tint) and tried electrolysis for my facial hair but didn't see improvement. Three years ago I tried waxing but it took over an hour with two applications everywhere for just my face. Grrrrr.

I've noticed that kids outside my race ask me often about my body hair, especially the facial hair. It was shocking when at an airport a 12-year-old boy came up to me, touched my upper lip and said "you are like a man." I'd like to think he was curious, but it seemed arrogant.

Remind me why women (in the US) are supposed to be body-hair free? I am woman; I have body hair.

So in any case, I shave infrequently enough that I have a drawer full of razors from whatever single pack of disposable razors I bought whatever decade ago. Friendly Teasing: You can stop by and have one. :D

I live in USA, I don’t shave everywhere, if I do, it would be soooo expensive, it would be very painful & I don’t want to. I have psoriasis & sensitive skin. I just shave my legs, my underarms & facial hair, I’m 51, I have less hair now. I don’t like shaving, I do it anyway, sometimes I can’t, cuz of no energy or cuz I have psoriasis on my legs.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2021, 4:45 am

Omg I was involved with a man who had a fetish for hairy women. I tried growing my leg hair for a while but I absolutely hated it. I have very dark hair and it grows quite fast and thick. I also have quite muscular legs so every time I saw my legs it was like looking at man legs.

I've shaved my body hair for as long as i can remember. I don't see it as a chore as it takes about a minute to do in the shower. I just prefer to have shaved legs etc.

I can see how people wouldn't want to shave though.

Itendswithmexx
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Oct 2021, 6:45 am

No. It’s uncomfortable, and my leg hair grows back so fast. And to try to shave my genitals is misery. Argh. I once had a dude shave it and he did a good job. Once went to try and get a Brazilian but the woman had no idea what she was doing and the wax wasn’t hot and it didn’t get any hairs and cost $60.