Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2021, 7:57 pm

I don't shave. I don't like the sensation of my legs when shaved in anyway.
I go straight to wearing leggings because I like wearing it. Sometimes stockings if I would.

Not that I regularly wear any short items, or skirts... Yet I do wear long shirts or even a whole dress as long as it has pockets.

As for armpits; only shave it in special occasions where I would have to wear sleeveless in public.
But sometimes me and my sister, sometimes with some cousins and her friends waxed it for fun.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2021, 2:27 am

I don't like the sensation when my leg hair can catch/rub on my pants. I have never liked leg hair since I was young because I am naturally hirsute and have always hated it.

y-pod
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2021, 3:57 am

I don't have much leg hair. I use a pair of tweezers and I'm done in a couple minutes. :) It doesn't hurt at all and I found it relaxing. I do shave my armpits occasionally. I use Venus razors (with the replacement razors) and it's very smooth. Even their disposable ones are better than electric razors.

reginaterrae
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2021, 3:27 pm

I'm pretty hairy but I've always hated shaving, and I don't do it any more. I have gradually gotten more comfortable being out in public with my hairy legs in shorts. I find that most people don't pay any attention. Few enough people act like it's weird that it's easy to just write them off, it's like a quick screening test for identifying the people I probably don't want to get into a conversation with anyway. I thought everyone would stare, or giggle, or whatever, but actually almost nobody gives them a thought. YMMV, I might just be lucky living where I do.