Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Itendswithmexx
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Oct 2021, 10:58 pm

As a woman with moderate Autism,nvld,undiagnosed dyslexia,and auditory processing disorder. I wonder why it’s easier to get my legs chopped off than chopping out my uterus? Considering I have prolapse my uterus is already half way out, therefore do you think I’ll get a discount if I have to go private? I’m getting older and I just want it gone. I know myself well enough and I just don’t want the hormones,emotions, periods, and I want to actually enjoy sex before during and after and not have to spend time running around to pharmacies each time I have sex to get morning after pill or have to put risky things inside my arms or uterus. But to get it is going to be hard. It would be easier to start a holocaust.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2021, 11:19 pm

I totally support your rights in regards to those bits but I'd be careful with Holocaust metaphors.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Itendswithmexx
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Oct 2021, 4:37 am

Thank you and why? Why do you support that? So many people say that you’ll change your mind. But eh. How do I get a dr to support my decision to get a hysterectomy through public hospital?