Autistic women's chat group meeting (text-based)

Page 2 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2022, 8:17 pm

Jakki wrote:
Please consider you are asking Aspie strangers , not knowing where they maybe on the Spectrum , to join a meet group, and all the dealing with meetup to do this ,

Once you're a member of Meetup.com (and are logged in), joining a Meetup group requires just two clicks.

I recommend that everyone join Meetup.com anyway, even for those with zero interest in my groups in particular, because Meetup.com is one of the best places to find local groups of whatever kind.

Quote:
then you add joining Zulip

I'm considering moving our chats from Zulip to Discord, where more people already have accounts.

It will be a while before we can move to Discord, though. I personally am less familiar with Discord, which has many more features and appears to be much more complicated than Zulip for group administrators. Since I'm extremely busy with other things in my life too, it will be a while for me to learn what I need to know to be an administrator of groups on Discord.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2022, 12:09 pm

Thank you very much for this info. :D

where ever you go ,there you are

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2022, 4:29 am

The next online chat meeting (text-based) of an Autistic Women's Support and Social Group will be held on Thursday, November 10 (that's later today!), at 7:00 PM Eastern (New York City) time.

If interested, please join the Autistic in NYC / Queens Meetup group and then RSVP here, where you will also find a link to our Zulip chatroom. (We're still on Zulip for now.)

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2023, 5:07 am

The next online chat meeting (text-based) of an Autistic Women's Support and Social Group will be held on Thursday, November 10 (that's later today!), at 7:00 PM Eastern (New York City) time.

If interested, please join the Autistic in NYC / Queens Meetup group and then RSVP here, where you will also find a link to our Zulip chatroom. (We're still on Zulip for now.)

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2023, 1:10 am

The next online chat meeting (text-based) of an Autistic Women's Support and Social Group will be held on Thursday, February 9 (that's later today!), at 7:00 PM Eastern (New York City) time.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2023, 11:47 am

The next online chat meeting (text-based) of an Autistic Women's Support and Social Group will be held on Thursday, March 9, at 7:00 PM Eastern (New York City) time.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2023, 12:03 am

The next online chat meeting (text-based) of an Autistic Women's Support and Social Group will be held on Thursday, April 13, at 7:00 PM Eastern (New York City) time.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2023, 7:01 pm

The next online chat meeting (text-based) of an Autistic Women's Support and Social Group will be held on Thursday, May 11, at 7:00 PM Eastern (New York City) time.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2023, 12:51 am

The next online chat meeting (text-based) of an Autistic Women's Support and Social Group will be held on Thursday, June 8, at 7:00 PM Eastern (New York City) time.

bee33
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2023, 1:57 am

This sounds very interesting. It's the first time I noticed this post. I will try to join. Thank you for doing this.

bee33
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2023, 8:41 am

Meetup has the most recent event listed for this group as having been Nov 10 2022.

There's a general autistic adults meetup for Tuesday, July 11, 2023 at 6:00 PM.

bee33
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2023, 9:46 am

Now it's showing the Women's Online Group coming up on July 13 at 6pm central time.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2023, 11:27 am

bee33 wrote:
Now it's showing the Women's Online Group coming up on July 13 at 6pm central time.

Yep. 6:00 PM Central Time is the same as 7:00 PM Eastern Time. I look forward to seeing you there, if you still plan to attend.

To everyone else:

The next online chat meeting (text-based) of an Autistic Women's Support and Social Group will be held on Thursday, July 13, at 7:00 PM Eastern (New York City) time.

If interested, please join the Autistic in NYC / Queens Meetup group and then RSVP here, where you will also find a link to our Zulip chatroom.

Winters Gate
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2023, 12:36 pm

is this only for people living in nyc?

what is zulip?

i am interested in joining but i dont want intrude if its only for people in a specific area.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2023, 1:11 am

Winters Gate wrote:
is this only for people living in nyc?

People from anywhere are welcome in the chat.

Winters Gate wrote:
what is zulip?

A text-based chat platform.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2023, 11:27 pm

The next online chat meeting (text-based) of an Autistic Women's Support and Social Group will be held on Thursday, September 14, at 7:00 PM Eastern (New York City) time.

If interested, please join the Autistic in NYC / Queens Meetup group and then RSVP here, where you will also find a link to our Zulip chatroom.