Most men deserve to die 25%  25%  [ 2 ]
A few men deserve to die 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
No men deserve to die 50%  50%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 8

Yupa
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2009, 7:02 pm

I've been thinking, women seem, by nature, to be at once more competent and efficient both at home in the workplace, and tend to be quite amicable at well, or at least decent at making pretense to be.
Men, by nature, are inefficient workers. They are lazy, disgusting, stupid, and can not be bothered to do anything except eat, sleep, and fornicate, which they want to do all the time but can only do legally if another woman or man allows them to. Men also lack the friendly nature characteristic of women, adding a level of coldness and distance to their ineffectuality. In fact, you could say that men are almost like cockroaches, and like cockroaches need to be removed from society in order to maintain a clean, steady, and aesthetically pleasing environment.
In fact, since the majority of criminals are men, it seems like men are good for nothing but causing pain to others.
For the majority of men to die in a genocide against their species (or gender, if you want to be polite) would be to relieve society of many if not most of its major burdens, and allow for a truly efficient society. A well-oiled machine capable of producing goods more quickly and in greater quantity, heralding a near-Utopian level of peace and prosperity.
You could argue that a few men should be kept and selected carefully for their genes in order to reproduce with women, but eventually a new method of artificial insemination could be developed that would eliminate the necessity of the male gender entirely.
What are the womens' forums thoughts on this suggestion?

salamander
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

12 Jul 2009, 7:09 pm

Wow, this is some seriously mindless nonsense.

Yupa
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2009, 7:20 pm

salamander wrote:
Wow, this is some seriously mindless nonsense.

You call it "nonsense" only because you are afraid that you would be among the men eliminated if such a thing were to happen. You are trying to toss an ad hominem at this idea for the simple fact that it scares you that your life and your work might be meaningless enough that it would be entirely justified to take it.

salamander

12 Jul 2009, 7:23 pm

Yupa wrote:
You call it "nonsense" only because you are afraid

No. I call it nonsense because you are about as ignorant as a person can get.

Do you know how to manufacture vaccines? Do you know how to engineer bridges? Do you know how to fabricate computer chips, or fix a fractured leg, or develop MRI or PET scans?

Fools always think they can improve the world through murder. Hitler tried it too, so did Stalin and Mao and Charles Manson and Jim Jones. It doesn't work.

You've never seen a world without men, you can't possibly know it would be improved. Your claims that females have better qualities than men is based on absurd speculation.

You are an extremely immature and ignorant person.

legionsdad
Raven
Raven

12 Jul 2009, 8:01 pm

Wow, your 19 and already gave up. You should give it a few years. I am at a loss for words. Is their a underlining problem you want to talk about? I know I will regret even writing this, oh well...

CRD
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2009, 8:03 pm

A very few men are complet wastes of skin but so are some women. It's unfair to juge a whole group by a few you won't want someone to juge all women by Susann Smith or Casey Anthony. :oops: I love the men in my life and would fight anyone that tried to hurt them like they would if someone tried to hurt me or the other women around them. Salamaander it saddly seems to me that you have not meet any good men. I hope in the future you find some.

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2009, 8:08 pm

If all men died, I would not have a single friend in the world...

Saspie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

12 Jul 2009, 8:13 pm

Yupa wrote:
can not be bothered to do anything except eat, sleep, and fornicate

What is wrong with wanting this? This sounds like a pretty awesome life and I am a woman.

Anyway, there are evil/stupid/idiotic people of all genders. It is quite sad at your age that you have such problem with men. :(

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2009, 8:14 pm

sorry, but in the WP rules it states:

*Personal attacks.
This includes insinuation, ridicule and personal insults, regardless of whether direct or indirect. behavior intended to provoke or belittle other members;and anything else that purposely causes conflict with other members.

we can no more condone killing off half the population of the world's humans any more than we could condone killing off any other grouping.

thread is locked.