Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

OhNowIGetIt
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

18 Oct 2009, 7:53 pm

I'm wondering if it is a part of my sensory issues as an aspie that I have orgasms so easily at times? Anyone else hypersexual or have orgasms at the sight of something beautiful as in nature or something moving as in a piece of music? I am not always like this. I don't know of anyone else who is, I've heard of one other aspie woman online on a board I used to frequent but no one in real life. Most women are complaining they don't care anything about sex and I think that seems unhealthy. I don't dare bring up how easy it is for me or the fullfillment we have in our marriage from it. Seems it is another area I am not like other women and another area no one can relate to me/ me to them.
SO anyone on the spectrum here hypersexual? I don't know if that is a real term, I am just using it to describe my experience.

Dark_Red_Beloved
Toucan
Toucan

18 Oct 2009, 8:35 pm

Well, I do know that I experience and enjoy the sensual parts of life somewhat more vividly than the people around me. Noticing the juicy texture of peach a bit more, feeling the tiny eddies of wind ruffle my hair, hearing the rustle of tiny animals that no one else around me seems to notice.Come to think of it, the senses are prominent part of sex.

Hmmm...

I never thought about it that way...

LostAlien
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2009, 6:33 am

I can understand what you're discribing, though I don't get sexual stimulis from these kinds of things, for me it's like I feel lifted and happy. I would say it's related to AS, your sensory sensitivity may be causing this wonderful sounding happenings.

Enjoy your uniqueness, this sounds great for you.

mechanicalgirl39
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2009, 11:39 am

I don't have quite the same thing as you - my sense of touch is not heightened - but I do have a VERY high sex drive and am easily aroused.

So no, you're not the only one.

MELODY-S
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Nov 2009, 11:32 pm

Yes, but not in quite the same way. I am very sensitive to touch everywhere and it doesn't take much at all for me. There are times when my nervous system goes on overload and can't stop shaking. That can be very weird.

I am single and (sometimes) dating. Have to be extremely careful about who I let in my personal space.

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2009, 1:04 pm

I have hightened touch sensitivity and I'm sex on the brain. Which would be a match made in heaven if only I had action, oh well.