Do other Aspie women have these problems?

Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

JVDifferent
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Aug 2010, 12:05 pm

My period just kind of happens. No cramps, no pain in the boobs, no bloating... I just go to the bathroom in the morning and figure it out that way. The only way I was ever able to track it was when I was on the pill, but that's because it forced my hormones into being somewhat normal.

KSea
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

05 Oct 2010, 9:39 pm

Bethie, I laughed out loud b/c that is SO how my convos go w/ doctors. And they think you must be out of your mind for having no idea but I never can have any idea! The only way I remember when it is is if it occurred during something memorable/something happened that made me really remember. Even when I'm on my period, I can't remember to change my tampons until the last minute. I'm horrible!
And yeah, I have little and some big scars all over my legs, typically knees and down, from shaving. I usually cut myself at least once every time I shave. It's just a part of life now heh.

KSea
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

05 Oct 2010, 9:39 pm

Bethie, I laughed out loud b/c that is SO how my convos go w/ doctors. And they think you must be out of your mind for having no idea but I never can have any idea! The only way I remember when it is is if it occurred during something memorable/something happened that made me really remember. Even when I'm on my period, I can't remember to change my tampons until the last minute. I'm horrible!
And yeah, I have little and some big scars all over my legs, typically knees and down, from shaving. I usually cut myself at least once every time I shave. It's just a part of life now heh.