Page 5 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Do you think clothes shopping is boring?
Yes I do! 64%  64%  [ 70 ]
Sometimes, not all the time 25%  25%  [ 27 ]
No, not really 11%  11%  [ 12 ]
Total votes : 109

FarqyTheIndolent
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2011, 7:37 pm

Oh, it's beyond boring. It's stressful in the extreme, what with the noise, and the crowding, and the forced jollity of the store assistants, and the inadequate system of organisation...

Online shopping is undoubtedly my preference.

cassandra
Raven
Raven

27 Mar 2011, 12:28 pm

I like clothes, but I hate shopping. I am so glad I live in the time where you can order everything online. I order all my clothes, I can see what they look like on my computer screen and try them on at home, without having to be around millions of people squashed in a shop and standing in a line waiting for the changing room or to pay...... sounds like hell going shopping for clothes in a store!

musicislife
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2011, 11:48 am

I can't stand going clothes shopping! Nothing is made for a girl of my body type (perfect freaking hourglass, short, and shoulders like a linebacker) and besides, I'm more comfortable in my jeans and T-shirt than I would be in anything "in style."

Stores and malls are just too stressful anyway. There's a few in my area that aren't terrible, but there's still not many things that fit me or look good on me.

ADoyle90815
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Apr 2011, 8:20 pm

The one thing I hate is those pushy kiosk people inside malls when I'm trying to mind my own business and shop. To me, that's more annoying that people who work in the stores. Usually the only times I go shopping are when I need something for an occasion, gift shopping, or there's a good sale.

raisedbyignorance
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2011, 9:40 pm

I hate mall shopping because I never had friends to shop with...just my mom. Fortunatly she had good tastes in clothing that I was clueless about and all the standing around when shopping was what constantly got to me. I hate trying out clothes too cuz it's just extra work. Going to the mall in the state I was in as a teen was also intimidating. I never kept good hygiene or even dressed properly for mall shopping so there was that fear of running into people I knew cuz you know malls are a teenage thing. And as much as I would rather visit the Disney store or a bookstore instead my mom would never let me do that. It really sucked.

And I do prefer clothes shopping on my own schedule though I still never get picking out the right clothes though.