Page 3 of 5 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

How do you usually wear your hair?
Very short, I just cut it and then leave it alone 10%  10%  [ 15 ]
Shoulder length and I wear it loose 18%  18%  [ 26 ]
Medium-length or long, and I wear it loose 25%  25%  [ 37 ]
Shoulder length or longer, and I wear it in a braid or a ponytail 23%  23%  [ 34 ]
Very short and I style it daily/often 2%  2%  [ 3 ]
Shoulder length or longer and I style it daily/often 10%  10%  [ 15 ]
My hair defies the boundaries of your obviously limited imagination / Other 12%  12%  [ 18 ]
Total votes : 148

Valoyossa
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2010, 7:00 am

My hairdresser shaved my neck too much, so I have shorter hair than I wanted. But I still look ok.

----
My Industrial Love: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBo5K0ZQIEY

anarchybovine
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Nov 2010, 9:44 pm

My hair is dark auburn, naturally wavy, and down to the middle of my back. I have brow grazing bangs, which is only part of my hair I bother to straighten everyday. I usually wear my hair down, but I put it up while exercising.

YoshiPikachu
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2010, 7:49 pm

I have long hair and the only time I have it up is when I am at school in a cooking class.

lissy983
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Nov 2010, 8:26 pm

i have med length hair that i either wear down or in loose bun at my neck

kingjaymes
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Nov 2010, 1:41 am

I shave my head short not all ,,oh yea and I'm not a woman :P :P

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2010, 8:10 am

I used to tie it up in a pony tail when it was still long. Now I'll just mess it up with some hair wax.

DiveClimb
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

18 Nov 2010, 9:03 am

Mine is really long about at the base of my spine now. I wear it in a bun or if i can be patient enough I let my boyfriend plait it I have it in a long plait. It horrifies me to have it cut I would never let anyone near my hair with scissors. I wash it hen it gets manky and brush it every day. Other than that it gets left.

CaroleTucson
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2010, 9:02 am

Old beliefs die hard. When I was little my mother told me that a woman's hair was her "crowning glory". I keep mine around shoulder-blade length and wash every other day. It's kinda thick and takes forever to dry, but eh ... it's not a cost, it's an investment ... lol

MelancholyBunny
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2010, 8:41 am

My hair is always up, unless it's being washed, in a bun or a braid as long as it's all up and there are no random bits stabbing my neck, getting in my eyes or getting getting caught in my glasses.

Short hair looks better on me but my skins way to sensitive, and i'm far too lazy, to deal with it.

Sahmiam
Raven
Raven

23 Nov 2010, 10:19 pm

I alternate between having it cut short (chin length or slightly shorter) and medium to long. Basically, I wear it in a ponytail or bun when it's long until I get tired of that and cut it all off. I hate having hair in my face. If I thought I could get away with shaving it off, I probably would. I keep my hair washed and sometimes I even bother to brush it. As for straightening and blowdrying, I don't have the patience. I hate the way it feels when there's product in it, so I just leave it alone.

Niamh
Toucan
Toucan

28 Nov 2010, 8:35 am

Little below the shoulders and loose. Middle parting, handy because it does that itself. All I do is brush it occasionally during the day as it tends to get tangled. I hate using the hairdryer and my hair and skin don't like it much either so I always let it dry naturally. My mother never shuts up about how ugly it is, then again she did the same with every other style I had. I don't care much about my looks when I'm not going to be seen by anyone important. My boyfriend is happy with my appearance, as am I, so that's all that matters. Comfort first!

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2010, 10:33 am

My hair touches my shoulders, it is ridicuosly curly and poofy. I can't straighten it because of how early I get up in the morning, how early I have to go to bed to get up the next morning, and all the crap I have to do in the afternoon. So I just wash it every other day and put it in a ponytail. Right after I wash it and when I'm going to bed. I've been wearing in like this for so long I forgot what it's like to have hair in my face and hair touching my neck. So when I do wear it diffrent, I throw it up in a ponytail in a matter of seconds. My hair color also kinda sucks. It's brown but the color changes with the weather and season. Idk.... :roll:

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

Bethie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: My World, Highview, Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, Local Group, Local Supercluster

03 Dec 2010, 4:20 am

Mine's super-duper long.
I wear it up in a bun, usually, a ponytail if I want to feel more feminine or something.

Once a year or so on holidays I'll yank all the tangles out and straighten it to go to my parents' for the holidays.

Postures
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2010, 4:35 am

My hair is usually messy :?

Stellar
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2010, 6:51 am

Down, straightened, up, messy, curly, wavy, frizzy, medium length. :D Just depends on the day and what I feel like doing with my hair.

Hermier
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Dec 2010, 2:07 pm

Mine is a total mess right now. I'm glad to read this thread, because I think I might cut it. Historically I have had it really long and then cut it all off, repeat after a few years, etc.

I actually felt like cutting it all off about a year ago.... somehow it's still here, but that could change. I'm not liking the color right now, but it might be OK if there was a lot less of it, hmmm.

Also of course, short hair is much easier to color. Dry. And everything.