Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Jaejoongfangirl
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2011, 5:03 pm

Hey, ladies!
So I'm going to a halloween party with my highschool friends that I've known for a long while now and it's costume mandatory.

I attend one of the most fratty and greek colleges in the US. We're literally almost 90% greek. We also have many spoiled daddy's girls about - you know, the sort that wear diamonds with their frat tank and complain about their daddies getting them a lexus instead of the jaguar they wanted and then show up next week with a new jag in their parking spot. Of course not everyone here is like that, but we do have more than most campuses, I think.
Anyway, that stereotype is not me at all, as you can probably guess. I usually wear a 2 sizes too large videogame t-shirt or sweatshirt, baggy jeans and my hair tossed up wet into a ponytail.

So I'm thinking I'll go as a sorority girl. So far, I'm thinking yoga pants or nike shorts with a frat tank borrowed from one of my friends. Maybe a blonde wig in a loose side ponytail if I can find a wig lying around - I want to keep it pretty much cost free.

Any other ideas for what I do for the costume?

Ai_Ling
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2011, 1:34 am

LOL, that sounds awesome. That'd be a hilarious halloween costume. Sounds like your going for the sporty look, right?

Id say wearing makeup is a must! Your clothes need to be tight fitted. Idk if you have big breasts but if not get a bra and stuff it. Yes yes the blonde wig sounds good, :D And perhaps the tank tied back to show some midriff if your comfortable, dont have to. If you wear shorts, wear the tight, short, spandex kind.

Because its halloween, you should really exagerate it. Well good luck, and best of all, have fun :D

Ilka
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2011, 12:08 pm

Your costume idea sounds awesome! If you already have the yoga pants and blond wig you can also do Gwen Stefani. Just need long eyelashes, red lipstick, a bikini top and you can write "Gwen" in the back of your yoga pants using fabric painting and fake jewelry. Just check the "Hey baby" video for ideas. :)

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2011, 1:44 pm

Lol, that's great. :lol: