Are women the most hated creatures on the planet???

Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2012, 2:44 pm

Maybe it's just because of the media and, of course, so-called reality TV, but it seems to me that female NT's are becoming more and more cruel, nasty, foul-mouthed, rude, humorless, vicious, catty, violent, mentally dysfunctional "female dogs". You put a group of them in a room and they're practically biting and clawing at each other while guys just sit around. I don't think I could spend five minutes with such women without running for dear life out the door. I hear more about women who hate all other women, but it seems more acceptable for a man to be a woman-hater and not a woman to be a man-hater. He can go on and on saying women are nothing but trouble and that they are all insane and belong in the kitchen and yet not be considered gay, ironically it makes him appear more stereotypically "manly". But if a women says nasty things about men she must be a lesbian because straight women are suppose to looove guys, even when they act like neanderthals and sexist pigs and make my blood boil at the mere thought of them. I find women-hating by both genders to be very upsetting, even though I don't relate well to most NT females. I feel it is degrading to ALL women, including myself. We need to live and let live instead of forcing our beliefs and opinions on everyone else.

Aspertastic424
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Jul 2012, 2:50 pm

Maybe the media is just being more honest or the standards of society have been slowly falling over the past 50 years. I dont know too much about women hating all men, even less about women hating all women. Why would women do this? It seems unheard of to me, that any man would hate all men. Ive just never ever heard of it.

singularity
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Jul 2012, 3:44 pm

TV is not reality.

mds_02
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2012, 6:16 pm

It's funny that you'd start this thread, considering that you're by far the most hateful person I've found on this board.

Hell, in just the last few days I've seen you say how the world would be a better place if all Americans were to die, and seen you talk about how men should "wallow in their own feces like the pigs that they are" before mentioning how much pleasure you'd take in performing acts of violence on them.

Maybe you should look to your own thoughts and actions before you start judging the rest of the world.

And it feels pretty soft to me. 

Modest Mouse - The View

tweety_fan
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2012, 5:07 am

singularity wrote:
TV is not reality.

I have noticed that media looks for the worst in everything and everyone. Easier to sell bad news then good news for some reason.

Ilka
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2012, 10:32 am

I think you should stop watching "Jersey Shore", "Keeping up with the Kardashians", and E! Entertainment Television ans MTV whatsoever. "Reality TV" is not real. I have read articles about how producers "force" reality. All they want is to see people braking down on screen because that is what sells to the masses. I am a woman. An NT woman. I do not hate other women. And I do not hate men, either. Actually I dislike the word "hate" and I try not to use it. I think every person must be evaluated for their own value, and that every person has good and bad things, because nobody is perfect, and we should accept them as they are. I think it is sad that you evaluate NT people as a whole when not even Aspie people can be evaluated as a whole. My husband and daughter are both Aspies and they are different, each one with their own strenghts and weaknesses.

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2012, 12:57 pm

They aren't the most hated creatures on planet Earth, but they are on planet Wrong :lol:

Jokes aside, I think before we can address others' hatred we first have to look at the hatred we have for other people (sorry to sound like Sphinx from Mystery Men!). I'll avoid any further comments on this but mds_02 has it covered.

Reality TV believe it or not, is not real. It's 2 notches above WWE plotlines. It's a poisonous sub culture of television which has now infected Western cultures as a pandemic so yes it has a bad effect on people but you can rise above and and unplug yourself from it. There are so many great people out there in the world, men and women, who see each other as equals. You should seek those people with the outlook they are everywhere. To seek the opposite is somewhat a self fulfilling prophecy.

MightyMorphin
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2012, 1:43 pm

Yeah, TV is not reality. These people are PAID to act up, even on such shows like Jerry Springer and the sorts. The producers will speak to them back stage and basically tell them they want to see a fight and that's what the viewers want to see.

You should take a look out your window, and there's your reality. Some people can be nice, some people not, and some you'll never know because they're so darn mysterious ;)

SpiritBlooms
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2012, 2:02 pm

Last edited by SpiritBlooms on 09 Jul 2012, 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fiz
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2012, 4:46 pm

As a female myself, I would never describe myself as a woman hater but I do find women more difficult to get on with than men. I have both male and female friends and I have found that both men and women can be catty or bitchy, violent etc. But what I don't like about women is the whole manipulation thing. I was talking to a friend the other day and one of his female friends approached him, completely interrupting our conversation and started batting her eyelashes and saying, 'I haven't seen you all day, it's not right' and behaving in a flirty way. What annoyed me about this is that she knows he fancies her (even though she doesn't fancy him back) and yet she was trying to steal him from me anyway. I hate that behviour, I really do but I don't hate women.

kate123A
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2012, 5:05 pm

my suggestion is this turn off the tv.

Go and talk to your neighbors, go to areas around where you live on a walk, sit down in a coffee shop and watch people or go to a park.

what I see on TV is so far removed from my reality that it's like watching a video of aliens on another planet.....everyday I go about quietly tending my house, take care of my children, and care for my yard. I go to church and cook meals for my family.

I don't own a TV but I've never heard of any of those shows and I'm glad I've not. The people you are around are the ones who demonstrate how women are treated in the place you live. You might if you want to change things consider volunteering or getting a job helping others.

Albirea
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Cannot be determined due to excessive knowledge of momentum

08 Jul 2012, 5:33 pm

Nah. I'm pretty sure that prize goes to mosquitoes.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2012, 11:28 am

I'm a female myself but even I still think females are very critical. I also think females can become very selfish and unempathetic when it comes to fashion. If another woman isn't following their fashion trends, they will attack (not physically). I must admit, I like to look nice in my clothes. I don't go a lot on clothes shopping and I can easily resist clothes shops, but I still like to look presentable, and I do try to take care in my appearance - but I don't really care what other women are wearing. If I know them, I may walk away and think, ''hmm, I didn't like that top she had on'' or something like that, but then I know that that's just my opinion and that I'm not going to become critical of the whole person just because I didn't like she clothes she had on. So I definately don't do it with strangers, since it is none of my business what they are wearing and I'm too busy worrying about what I look like rather than what anyone else looks like, unless somebody really looks signifficantly bizarre, but that's not too usual so otherwise I don't take a lot of notice.

I know men can be bitchy, but it's in a different sort of way to women. Men aren't so critical of what someone else is wearing. They don't make me feel uncomfortable when I walk into the jobcentre either. When I walk in and all the seats are filled up with mostly men, they don't all stare at me when I got to stand up, they just give a quick glance and look away, or they just give a nod or a smile and then carry on going about their business. But when I walk in there when it's full of girls (and older women) they always all stare at me for ages and it makes me feel so uncomfortable. But it's also the way some girls wear their make-up, like having a lot of thick maskara around their eyes makes them look like they're glaring or staring right at you when they could be looking past you. I do think wearing all that in unnecessary and doesn't do them much justice, just makes them look fierce.
Also I have come across more rude women than I have men, although you would think it'd be the other way around. Whenever I have smelt a bad smell like somebody has farted, there has always been women around. I've heard men say ''pardon me'' after burping, but I've seen girls burp really loud in public and just giggle afterwards. When I hold doors open for men, they always say thank you or smile if they're shy, but when I hold doors open for a woman, some say thank you or smile and some don't. When I'm in a shop, a woman often pushes by or just about mutters ''excuse me!'' in a bad-tempered way, but a man would smile and say ''excuse me'' in a friendly way. And if I say hello to a man walking past, they usually smile or say hello back, but, although some women smile or say hello too, not all do, and some give me the WTF stare, whereas mostly men guess that you are just trying to be friendly and so have the courtesy to speak back, even if they weren't expecting to be greeted. And I get more critical stares from women than I do men, if a man does have a problem with me then usually they look away, whereas a woman would do their best to make me know that I'm being judged.

I'm only generalizing here, by the way.

LuxoJr
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Jul 2012, 3:15 am

You spelled "Westboro Baptist Church" wrong.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2012, 1:24 am

I dont think women are the most hated creatures on the planet when they make up 52% of the population. I feel that us men are though. I dont hate women I wish I could give them all great big hugs but that is just me.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

y-pod
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2012, 8:02 am

These "women" you're talking about are more like girls. They're immature. Wait until they reach menopause and become grandmas, most of them turn into nice caring people who have good manners. :) No seriously, a 50 year old woman has another 40 - 50 years of womanhood left. And most girls turn into someone mature and nice much earlier than 50, usually after they have their second child, so there's hope. :)