Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

dumna
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Apr 2015, 3:43 pm

My husband and I have very good relationship (I thought ) we worked to gather and stayed close to each other .we have been married for almost 14 years .one day he shocked me when he told me that he slept with my sister .we have one son to gather .I would never think that my husband could do something like this . now he wants my sisterling to stay with us too . I don't want to ruin our family . I love him and want to stay to gather for our son my sister won't leave him she wants to stay as well I don't know what to do ? Should I stay or leave .I might sound stupid but I can't live withought him and don't want our son to see all this drama.... :x

MollyTroubletail
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2015, 3:48 pm

This is the most horrible betrayal I've ever heard of. I'm sorry I don't have any advice, but this is so f****d up.

dumna
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Apr 2015, 3:56 pm

It is f****d up.it's very hard for me to take .sometimes I think what am I still doing here .

catalina
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Apr 2015, 3:57 pm

I think it is a bad idea your sister living in your house, it will make the things worse.
Ask your husband if he really wants to fix your marriage, because it is something that you will have to work together.

Halfmadgenius
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2015, 7:26 pm

catalina wrote:
I think it is a bad idea your sister living in your house, it will make the things worse.
Ask your husband if he really wants to fix your marriage, because it is something that you will have to work together.

I agree here. And if he says no, or refuses to work at it there is really nothing you can do.

Dreamsphere
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Apr 2015, 11:10 pm

He wants her to move in with you after cheating on you with her?! that is a horrible thing to do to someone you are suppose to love.. I can understand your reasons for wanting to stay with him but i think it would do your son more harm to see his dad constantly cheating on his mom with his aunt then it would for his parents to get separated.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2015, 4:06 am

dumna wrote:
My husband and I have very good relationship (I thought ) we worked to gather and stayed close to each other .we have been married for almost 14 years .one day he shocked me when he told me that he slept with my sister .we have one son to gather .I would never think that my husband could do something like this . now he wants my sisterling to stay with us too . I don't want to ruin our family . I love him and want to stay to gather for our son my sister won't leave him she wants to stay as well I don't know what to do ? Should I stay or leave .I might sound stupid but I can't live withought him and don't want our son to see all this drama.... :x

Do you love him, or do you love the person you thought he was?

In any case, I would not stay with him. He is deceitful and obviously does not respect you, or the sanctity of marriage.

screen_name
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2015, 8:39 am

That's truly awful.

It will be hard to be on your own, but what's going on now is far from healthy.

I would stay with him under these conditions only:
1) he agrees to stop seeing your sister (no, she can't move in, that's ridiculous)
2) he agrees to and actively attends and follows suggestions gathered at marriage counseling

If not, get a divorce. This is messed up.

I have been diagnosed with Aspergers and MERLD
I have significant chronic medical conditions as well

2Casp
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Jul 2015, 7:27 pm

The repercussions that will unfold from this tragic situation are manifold. There is no mention of the relationship of the sister which is devastating to the needs that come from having family relationships. This blood relationship lasts forever where romantic relationships come and go. Trust me. The backlash from family betrayal is not worth any romantic interests.. Especially where there are children involved. It certainly is not worth and is shortsighted of the emotions and imbarestment and loss of selfvalue. No person is with the giving up of these values. The party is selfish and not thinking of the damage they are inflicting. No true love is made of this. True love is not selfish...

questor
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2015, 4:46 pm

Hubby doesn't love you. If he did, he wouldn't be cheating on you, and he certainly wouldn't be trying to move the other woman (and yes, that's what your sister is) in with you. What he really wants is to gross you out enough, to get you to move out, so he can have the home, and the other woman.

First, (and don't discuss this in advance) change the locks on all the entry doors, and don't give him copies of the new keys. Second, if you are foolish enough to still want this creep, tell him the price of admittance is he drops your sister and goes into counseling with you, as your sister is not moving in with you, and you are not moving out. Third, tell him that if he won't give her up, he will have to find somewhere else for the two of them to live, and he will have to settle for visiting with his kid, instead of living with him. Fourth, get a good lawyer. Fifth, inform your family that you will not be attending any family functions that sis is invited to, and tell them why.

Frankly, both your husband and your sister are crap. Dump both of them.

dobyfm
Toucan
Toucan

02 Aug 2015, 5:52 pm

NO! Don't stay with him! Don't allow your nasty sorry for an excuse sister to stay with you too! Have some self respect and lay rules. You deserve better.

Darcygirl
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Aug 2015, 1:20 am

This is a horrible situation for you.

I worry about you losing your home. If your sister moves in, I fear it will be harder for you to get him to move out. You really shouldn't agree to this.

He sounds manipulative and I suspect his end game is either for you to be free housekeeper and childminder or to get you to move out. Either scenario isn't good.

He should move in with her and you stay in your home with the children.

If you have any friends or family to support you please speak to them.