Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

antifeministfrills
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

08 Nov 2012, 2:25 pm

blue_bean wrote:
btbnnyr wrote:
I wanna wig now.

After looking at the online stores I wanna get one too. I'm half tempted to shave my head so I can buy one, ha!

You don't need to shave your head; you can wear a wig cap.

Lonely_Island6
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

12 Nov 2012, 10:41 am

Yes, don't shave your head. I wear wigs now. Don't get synthetic. They don't last very long. I don't know about the shipping on that site. Each vendor is different.

heatherbk
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 Nov 2012, 5:01 pm

Get clip in extensions instead. You can buy any length you want and it looks way more natural as you can blend them in with your natural hair. You can also style it to your liking. If you must get a wig, a front lace wig is the way to go. That needs to be fitted by an expert at first to get the hang of it tho. I have experience working in a beauty supply store. :D

surfville
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Nov 2014, 12:32 pm

Real wigs are the best choice and truly it doesn't even need to be expensive if you know the right place to buy them. Just like this Human Hair Weave From Wigsbuy.
Source: shop.wigsbuy.com/Grey-Human-Hair-Weave

If you just know where to source them. Just check on them and just find the right wig you are trying to find in terms of functionality and being trendy i do believe they got it all.. And they Been on the market for quite a long time and i guess they are officially consider one of the best. And being the best would mean having the best product thats up on the market. And that's says it all for them. I never wanted to buy from other source.