Page 12 of 12 [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2014, 3:11 am

Dox47 wrote:
Einfari wrote:
Why do men like stupid, immature humor, like making their video game usernames something relating to bodily fluids or male anatomy?

I don't know why, but this one is actually pretty universal, and we don't grow out of it either. I work in a butcher shop where my coworkers range in age from 19 to 62, and it's non-stop dick jokes all day every day, it's pretty inevitable when you're making sausages. It doesn't help that the largest maker of commercial sausage stuffers is the F Dick company, so in addition to looking phallic in the first place and producing a phallic looking product that is itself a slang term for male genitals, the device actually has the word DICK printed on it in huge block letters:
And did they have to taper the top like that? Why not just make the base more bulbous and complete the image.
So, when we're stuffing, it's always who's got the biggest Dick, who's Dick is crusty and needs servicing, which Dick needs to be lubed up, etc, and then the 62 year old shop owner will walk in and imediately start commenting about everyone having their Dicks out... I'll admit, I'm giggling a little even writing about this stuff. :lol:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Im a guy I cant help it! :lmao: Some people are serious dicks when it comes to dicks and such!Without further ado a man with a funny ass name Dick Van Dyke! [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnII4_W9k3E[/youtube]

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

ibtiamat
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Jul 2014, 12:08 pm

equestriatola wrote:
Women, admit it. There is SOMETHING about us men that you will never understand.

With this in mind, ask it here, "What is it about men that you don't understand?"

I do not understand what it is about a lot of men that they cannot grasp the concept of gender variants. And insist that a genderfluid woman or a transwoman or a transman is just identified by his or her assigned sex. I thought men were more logical than that?

I am a lesbian, I am also genderfluid, there are some days when I feel just like a male and I get men trying to "turn" me or something stupid or hit on me vigorously, I tell them "hey, I didn't know you were gay, I thought you said you just liked women." I am barely a woman myself, so why can't men tell?

Do men just want what they cannot have? Are men just naturally curious? Or are they just blind and think, "She's a woman so she must want me."?

"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?"
- Albert Einstein

bushrat
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Jul 2014, 10:57 am

equestriatola wrote:
Women, admit it. There is SOMETHING about us men that you will never understand.

With this in mind, ask it here, "What is it about men that you don't understand?"

Something? That insinuates there is only 1 thing, I say there is EVERYTHING about men that I will never understand! God men are worse than female NTs! They seem to need an inordinate amount of attention, if you forget about them for even a couple of hours they get all ratty and jealous. Don't tell me they only want sex and food, that's BS, seems to me they want constant attention and someone who will agree with everything they do and say. Man much too much work!

Obviously I'm single lol.

:D

Briarsprout
Raven
Raven

07 Aug 2014, 9:43 am

I understand men much more than women. I find they do tend to be more upfront in manner etc.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2016, 1:32 am

leafplant wrote:
I don't understand why every man always thinks that any woman he is interested in 'wants him'. and all the ones that he is not interested in too. Like, they tell themselves and their friends sometimes that the woman wants him even when it is patently obvious to everyone else that she does not want him, will never want him and would prefer the reality in which he didn't actually exist at all.

That's not true at all, you are describing a specific type, hence why there are literally ......millions of men who are afraid to approach the woman they like because they assume she doesn't want them.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2016, 1:46 am

Who in God's glory resurrected this thread? I abandoned this site long ago and I'm now getting notifications again.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2016, 3:08 pm

appletheclown wrote:
Who in God's glory resurrected this thread? I abandoned this site long ago and I'm now getting notifications again.

God summoned you.

dianthus
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2016, 2:24 pm

Here's what I will never understand: how some men, such as my grandfather, can have a double standard for gender roles regarding "work" whereby men are never obligated to do "women's work" but women are always obligated to do "men's work" in addition to "women's work."

Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2016, 3:49 pm

resurrecting this thread is just asking for trouble. Its 2 nearly 3 years old.

Why start a discussion with people on a thread so old