Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2014, 12:09 pm

I wear elastic waist pajama pants in a size 2x and was just curious that if I were to go up in my waist measurement would they become too tight? My waist has varied depending on each time that I've measured I've gotten 41", 44" and 46" before yet all of my non-pajama clothes have fit me! I've been my clothing size for a very long time. After being reduced to a 44C in my bust due to my surgery I can actually fit into some of my clothes from 8th, 9th and 10th grade! I've been the same jean size since a long time.

I have an OCD-type deal where I wear my size 18 jeans regardless of what time of day it is and if I'm at school, going out or whatever just to make sure that I can pull my jeans over my waist. Then, when I wear my pajama pants I wonder if they would still fit me if I went up to 50 something inches in my waist. One time I bought the wrong size in pajama pants and they didn't fit me, at all.

I'm just trying to figure this out so I can actually enjoy days where I don't have to dress like I'm going out aka pajama day. I also have been doing as of today a calorie journal where I look up the calories everything I eat so I don't over eat. My maximum calorie intake is 1,000 or below a day.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

Schneekugel
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2014, 12:19 pm

If you get a cameltoe, then they are too tight.