Page 2 of 6 [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

metaldanielle
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2014, 11:40 pm

Not too many guys would admit that. Kudos. 8)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2014, 11:57 pm

metaldanielle wrote:

thankfully I'm a bit fitter now.

Schneekugel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2014, 2:00 am

MindBlind wrote:
I don't get why women want larger breasts.

10 minutes ago on the toilette, I definitely was a woman, and I would not know, that I wanted larger breasts? Who told you, that all women, including me, would be interested into that? I know many, that dont want any larger breasts.

MindBlind
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2014, 4:02 am

Schneekugel wrote:
MindBlind wrote:

10 minutes ago on the toilette, I definitely was a woman, and I would not know, that I wanted larger breasts? Who told you, that all women, including me, would be interested into that? I know many, that dont want any larger breasts.

I never said that all women wanted larger breasts. I know that sentence was a bit generalising. What I meant to say is why would ANY woman want big breasts?

Like I said before, I have large breasts I don't get why people want them. I can't think of a single reason, other than aesthetics, why they would make you feel better about yourself.

Plenty of women lament over how flat their chest supposedly is and how "boyish" they look, but how is that a bad thing? Anyway, I've never met a boy with child bearing hips (unless they are a transgendered man).

Sorry if I was generalizing.

HisMom
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2014, 4:29 am

MindBlind wrote:
Schneekugel wrote:
MindBlind wrote:

I never said that all women wanted larger breasts. I know that sentence was a bit generalising. What I meant to say is why would ANY woman want big breasts?

Like I said before, I have large breasts I don't get why people want them. I can't think of a single reason, other than aesthetics, why they would make you feel better about yourself.

Plenty of women lament over how flat their chest supposedly is and how "boyish" they look, but how is that a bad thing? Anyway, I've never met a boy with child bearing hips (unless they are a transgendered man).

Sorry if I was generalizing.

You may not have intended to generalize, but you are asking for people to justify their choices for THEMSELVES ! How does it matter to you or affect you ? Do you believe that it somehow takes away from your problems with large breasts if other people covet them ? If so, then it is helpful to remember that the grass on the other side is ALWAYS greener.

A small breasted woman could always respond to your post, asking, "Why do women with large breasts whine and complain about how much it "objectifies" them ? Do they even realize how hard it is to be flat chested ? A woman is supposed to look like a woman, not like a transgendered male."

See what I mean ? That is why I diplomatically said at the very beginning, "to each her own". Just worry about yourself. Don't worry about the choices that other people make for themselves, unless those choices somehow affect you. And, I just don't see how this (choice) could be one of those (that affect you) !

At least I'm sure it may be so in "Denmark".

-- Hamlet, 1.5.113-116

GiantHockeyFan
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2014, 7:33 am

One of the reasons I was ostracized and called gay in school was because in my usually truthful delivery, I mention that I cannot stand big breasts and think they look downright ugly. I do find breasts extremely attractive but I and many men tend to enjoy moderate/below average sizes.

Kalastar
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

16 Jun 2014, 8:45 am

I dont think I'd like having big boobs, 'large boobs are the noose around a women shoulders' or something like that.

Kiriae
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2014, 9:58 am

I got an A cup and I am happy with it. I tried wearing push ups (my mom tells me I should, she also got an A cup and she is wearing lots of push ups that make it look like B or C) but they are not for me. Maybe I am just not used to it but I don't like having "bumpers" in front of me, they are distracting. I keep looking down, worried "What is wrong with my body? Oh, right, I am wearing push ups...", lol. So, no. Thank you. The A cup and my favorite sports bra is what I like on me.

The only problem with the breast size I got is getting a swimsuit. I am highly sensible to anything touching the back of my neck so I can't wear neck tied bras but it is damn hard to get an A size bikini/tankini with shoulder straps. They start with B cups...

seaturtleisland
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2014, 10:58 am

I don't want big boobs. I want bigger boobs. For me bigger boobs wouldn't be big boobs because I'm freakishly small and I'm fat too. I have breast fat but not enough to even be an a-cup with my large band size. The only time I even feel like I have breasts at all is when I'm totally naked or when I'm wearing a very thin shirt. Being fat with a small bust is annoying. They don't even carry my band size in stores. I wear sports bras all the time. Not that I'd be able to fit a cup even if they carried my band size. I'd feel better if my band size were a little smaller and I was a b cup. If I were a 38 b I wouldn't mind. It can be dysphoria inducing. I don't want anyone to see me naked. I only want them to see my face because it's the part of me that's normal.

Why do you ask why women want bigger boobs and then say that having big breasts is a pain? Nobody said bigger was big. You're making that assumption.

Ladywoofwoof
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2014, 3:26 pm

Big boob problems :
Having to wear a secure sports bra when exercising, because otherwise your boobs will fly out of a standard bra and smack you in the face.

;-)

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2014, 3:56 pm

So I can play with myself , I should become a tranny .

seaturtleisland
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2014, 6:34 pm

aussiebloke wrote:

I wish there was a report button.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2014, 7:01 pm

seaturtleisland wrote:
aussiebloke wrote:

I wish there was a report button.

Why ? , this is a adult thread and I wasn't trying to be hurtful :?

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2014, 7:07 pm

metaldanielle wrote:

And not to many would admit their kind of turned on by man boobs . :D

hanyo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2014, 8:50 pm

When I was younger I wanted bigger boobs because I thought they were sexier and looked better. Now I don't care if I have any boobs at all. I'm not interested in sex and I don't want other people coming on to me or sexually harassing me.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2014, 4:01 am

delete

Last edited by aussiebloke on 17 Jun 2014, 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.