Page 4 of 6 [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

whatamess
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2014, 1:57 pm

I don't. I believe we should be content with what we have. I can't say all, but the only 3 women I know that have gotten implants are extremely superficial. Of course, men love them and claim it is not because of their breast size, but rather their personality?which makes me wonder since all 3 seem to be extremely superficial.

PS not saying ALL women with implants are, just that is my experience with those around me?my ex-best friend, my sister and an acquaintance?all three constantly tried to be the center of attention among men even if the men were married to their friends...

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2014, 9:24 am

I don't. I already have an E-cup. I like my boobs the way they are.

Angeniniabi
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Aug 2014, 10:11 am

Used to have bigger ones (Dcups) till breast feeding turned mine into teabags. Must say I do prefer the former shape, but that shape in a A/B cup size would be perfect.

Einfari
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2014, 11:09 pm

I used to want larger boobs because they are thought of as being more attractive for some reason. I have always been lanky (5' 8" and 125 lbs) and I thought that larger boobs would make me looks more like a woman and less like a twig. I wear a B cup and am happy about it because I don't look too flat, yet I can still do sports without them hurting. Large boobs just sound like they cause back aches and other things I would rather not deal with.

blacklashes
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Nov 2014, 5:35 am

I loled when read that women that have been augmented want to be the center of attention, I just had my boobs done and I'm not like that. Some may be, they were probably like that anyway. Having plastic surgery doesn't change how you feel about yourself. I am no more confident at all, I actually feel worse post op because I spent all that money on the hope that it would improve my esteem and it hasn't at all. The Women that do this do it to feel better about themselves. Its telling when people say that they do it for men, Who honestly would really go through all that for another person? I am obviously just trying to form an understanding because I don't understand it myself.

I started at 28a, got 400cc and now i think I'm about a 28 e or f. I've shrank a lot from not working out or eatiing properly so i've got big tits on a skinny body and I look stupid :)

LoveforLoki
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Nov 2014, 1:16 pm

I have small boobs and have never wanted bigger boobs.

NovelNotion
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Dec 2014, 2:37 am

I do NOT! I'm a 36 J. I think my back would break.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2014, 2:42 am

I don't, I like mine just the way they are...last I checked my bra size is like 34b I think. But yeah not sure they can fluctuate in size but somethings happened to make my bras not fit right. Either they got a little smaller or bra fabric somehow got stretched due to getting worn out.

SadButRad
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Dec 2014, 6:11 am

i used to want them when i was a preteen because i perceived that that's what everyone wanted and I was late on puberty and wondered if that made me "inadequate"

but that didn't last long and I just realized I really didn't care and actually preferred having really small breasts which actually never ended up developing. When I don't wear a bra my chest looks flat in a baggy T and I kinda like how that looks, I look adrogynous I feel and I've always felt more aligned with that deep down.

y-pod
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2015, 8:17 pm

If I want bigger or smaller anything, it's for the clothes. I love pulling some clothes off the rack and they already fit perfectly. Back when I had a BMI of 16 nothing fitted and I often bought kids clothes and felt crappy about it. I did wish for bigger boobs then but there was just no fat on me for that. Eventually I managed to gain some weight and gained a cup size for every 5 lbs I gained. So I'm very happy now and don't want bigger anywhere. I think it's usually skinny teens and 20s who want bigger boobs. They don't seem to get that boobs are filled with fat, if you gain weight they get bigger. :D

seaturtleisland
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2015, 2:46 am

blacklashes wrote:
I loled when read that women that have been augmented want to be the center of attention, I just had my boobs done and I'm not like that. Some may be, they were probably like that anyway. Having plastic surgery doesn't change how you feel about yourself. I am no more confident at all, I actually feel worse post op because I spent all that money on the hope that it would improve my esteem and it hasn't at all. The Women that do this do it to feel better about themselves. Its telling when people say that they do it for men, Who honestly would really go through all that for another person? I am obviously just trying to form an understanding because I don't understand it myself.

I started at 28a, got 400cc and now i think I'm about a 28 e or f. I've shrank a lot from not working out or eatiing properly so i've got big tits on a skinny body and I look stupid :)

28 E or F? No thank you. I definitely would get augmentation if I could afford it and I'm sure I'll be able to some day but I'd never go that big. I'd probably want a B or a C cup.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2015, 4:07 am

I never will. I already have enough unnecessary attention without it. I don't get it why would they want to aside from gaining more 'attraction' to drooling men and attention of envious women. (Apologies to those who do.)

I would rather have a flatter chest. Bras are pain to be honest. But then, it's what I have.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2015, 4:08 am

Implants are definitely not something I'd go to efforts to get, ie. saving up for them etc, but if I were rich and stupid I'd probably get them. The post-op and the medical risks make them not worth my hassle. Also, they're not exactly the kinda thing you can get done without people noticing you got them done (as in friends, family and workmates et al).

On the other end of the judgement spectrum I've never understood why plastic surgery is considered shameful. I think about all the well known people who are "alleged" to have work done and it's treated by the media as some sort of exposed dirty secret. And then of course said person goes into overdrive denying they got anything done, because for some unexplainable reason the world would look at them negatively if they happily admitted it.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2015, 10:57 pm

blue_bean wrote:
On the other end of the judgement spectrum I've never understood why plastic surgery is considered shameful.

"You're so vain/shallow for wanting to feel better with yourself [by the augmentation of something], but by the way, these clothes I chose because I liked the look of them on me, mean I'm totally not the same as you."

Hypocrisy.

Swordfish210
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Feb 2015, 1:33 pm

If there was a choice I would prefer to have smaller breasts, but since it's part of my body I'm not wishing either.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2015, 1:56 pm

MindBlind wrote:
I don't get why women want larger breasts. I can't think of a single benefit to having larger boobs. I have large boobs and I feel very self conscious about them. They feel uncomfortable and they just weigh me down.

But a lot of females hate having smaller breasts and I have to ask, why? What do you need big boobs for? Aside from societal pressure, why do you think you'll feel better about yourself if they were bigger? If you think it would give you more approval from males/females, why does it matter? Why do you think you need that validation?

I hate how my breasts feel, how much they weigh, how they look, how they make it harder for me to participate in sports (which is something I used to love as a child). I hate how they made me feel growing up and how people thought I was an adult when I was 13. I can't comprehend how anyone would willingly subject themselves to this. Its not that they make me feel dysphoric, but sometimes I think I should just get a double mastectomy before they try to kill me anyway, haha.

Sorry, I'm not trying to undermine peoples body image problems - I just don't understand it.

I've always wanted a killer rack but only had one briefly while nursing. I've never had cleavage where my boobs meet in the middle without using duct tape. I don't have to have DD's, tits like Dog the Bounty Hunter's wife Beth aren't neccessary for me, although I do think she's beautiful in a Dolly Pardon kind of way and I could so pull that off if I had the body and the money for the clothes, nails, hair, eyelashes, bleach, etc. I'd be satisfied with a nice set of high, firm, C's. I had small C's before I nursed my first baby and then they were gone. Small B's now. They would come back to say hey everytime I had a nursing baby, but they disappeared as soon as the baby was weaned. I want bigger boobs because I think they look good. I think a nice rack on a girl makes her look hotter. Some do look good with small boobs, if their body is a certain type and they have a gamine type look, but I can't pull that off.

I think it comes down to the fact that most people want what they don't have when it comes to looks. I have little tits and I want big ones. My younger daughter has big ole ones, D's and she wants boobs like mine. My older daughter has C's and is satisfied. I think everybody with C's is satisfied though.

Hair is the same way. My girls have curly hair that I would kill for. It's beautiful. They spend hours straightening it. I have straight as a board hair that needs half a can of hairspray, an hour of hot rollers and enough teasing to make me have similar hair texture to Beth, Dog the Bounty Hunter's Wife, and I would love to have their hair that curls with a brush.

My daughter with peachy skin wishes for olive, and my daughter with olive skin wants peachy. The peachy one with the C cup has green eyes and blonde hair so she's satisfied with those, but my daughter with the big boobs and the beautiful dark "Spanish bedroom eyes" (we are Italian not Spanish but it's called that. Close enough) wants the green eyes. She also hates her dark hair and dyes it every shade of the rainbow, and sometimes black black, darker than her actual color. She said dark brown hair and eyes is boring. It's beautiful! I'd kill for that! I have her hair color but not her eyes.

Just like everything in life, the hooters are always greener on the other chest.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com