Page 6 of 13 [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next

bluesky11
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Sep 2018, 7:48 pm

half the time maybe, but even then just mascara

inkgirl
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Sep 2018, 9:08 pm

I never wear makeup. In general, I think people look nicer without it. Plus, the few time I tried to put it on, I just wiped it off right after. I ended up playing around with my grandma's eyeshadow and making a clown/ alien face...
I like my face the way it is, and I'm not going to spend money on beauty products I'll never use.

bellapines
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

26 Sep 2018, 7:02 am

I call it war paint. :clown:

LadyLucifer
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

30 Sep 2018, 10:26 pm

Only if I'm filming or going to a metal concert. Very rarely will I wear it because I want to. Its such a hassle to put on. I get overwhelmed walking into make up stores like Sephora becuase I dunno what half of these things do!

Special Interest: Abnormal/Sexual/Developmental Psychology, Metal Music, Depressing Documentaries, the Occult, True Crime, Cults/Conspiracy Theories, Naruto, House MD, Fetishes, Hannibal Lector Quartet and Disney Princesses and Villains
Totems: Cacti, snails, tarot, rubber ducks, overstuffed/fat animals, devils, fairies, leather and Baphomet.

SunshineEmma
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Oct 2018, 3:12 am

I only wear makeup for special ocassions, like Christmas or for an anniversary. I generally don't like the feel of makeup so only really wear lipstick.

papercraneheart
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Nov 2018, 1:43 am

Yes, but I can't stand crazy heavy foundation. I like using a tinted BB cream and a powder foundation together because I feel like I have better control over how it looks. I don't know if I am supposed to do that though. I wear those, mascara and a light lipstick for work. It is part of my "armor" and makes me feel like I stand out less. If I forgo makeup and walk by an important executive in the hall, I am terrified they will be repelled by how sloppy I look. I used to work at Starbucks and constantly being told I looked "tired" had an impact on me I guess. I do like wearing makeup though, and I always have liked the packaging makeup comes in. I like having a simple enough routine that it is easily integrated into the rest of my morning routine. I also like using Korean skincare products, they are relaxing, have very mild smells and come in cute packaging and bottles. I didn't know how to wear makeup or take care of my skin until I was in my very late 20s though.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2018, 1:54 am

Not usually, but I have from time to time...I mean a big part is I suck at putting it on, but also I just don't care about it. Plus I am rather prone to oily skin that gets pimples so I find it more important to keep my face clean than cake stuff on that could clog the pores and such.

I mostly like to shop at Vitamin Cottage for hygiene and beauty products. I always enjoy the feel of more natural soap and shampoo compared to using crap you get at wal-mart or the local chain grocery store. I mean all that crap has the same list of ingredients I know because I read the label. I mean I prefer when I see water and aloe vera or tea tree or something useful as the first ingredient not sodium larueth sulfate. I mean how the hell is some stupid foaming agent going to help my dandruff, or get rid of my itchy skin I get in the winter? I don't mind giving up the foamyness of regular soaps and shampoos for the soothing feel of nice natural products. Plus they smell nice.

superlisadod
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Nov 2018, 2:18 am

i do but not every day i try to do different looks when i do that l00k weird and cool my insperation is midnia from loztw :D

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2018, 12:40 pm

My mom never wears make-up unless she has to get dressed up for something formal.

My sister likes to wear gothic make-up sometimes. It looks really pretty and cool on her especially with her green hair and tattoos.

My sister has such a cool sense of style I honestly wish I could be more like her. 8)

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

23 Nov 2018, 12:57 pm

Are you prowling around on the women's' forums again Twizty? :x

Your sister sounds quite interesting. Does she dye her hair on a permanent basis?

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2018, 1:03 pm

envirozentinel wrote:
Are you prowling around on the women's' forums again Twizty? :x

Your sister sounds quite interesting. Does she dye her hair on a permanent basis?

I thought the rules said it's OK for men to post here too? Or are you being sarcastic? Lol sorry I'm not sure. :oops:

Yeah she dyes her hair weird colors all the time like green, blue, purple, black, bleached, etc. She also wears black goth clothing and peircings and has a lot of really nicely done tattoos.

My sister is "perky" goth. She's really very nice and doesn't act like a downer the way most goths do. She kind of reminds me of the character Abby from NCIS.

I think I'd want to dress kind of gothic too but I have no sense of style lol. I dress more for comfort than I do style.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

23 Nov 2018, 1:18 pm

Of course you can post here.

Do you think she could be on the spectrum too? Some of our users here like to do their hair various unusual colors etc.

my blog:

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2018, 1:24 pm

envirozentinel wrote:
Of course you can post here.

Do you think she could be on the spectrum too? Some of our users here like to do their hair various unusual colors etc.

I have a brother with Aspergers just like me and he has cerebral palsy too.

I don't really think my sister has it because she's way too social and outgoing. She has a lot of friends and is great at being social with people, but she's also a unique girl who just likes to stand out and be different. She's very smart too and is going to college to become a marine biologist and she is extremly gifted and can paint and create really nice looking things in art class.

Remember my raccoon picture in my bedroom? She painted that and gave it to me. 8)

She does have ADHD though I'm not sure if that has much to do with anything

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

23 Nov 2018, 1:27 pm

She sounds great!

my blog:

TW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2018, 1:29 pm

envirozentinel wrote:
She sounds great!

Yeah you would probably like her too. :)

She's my baby sister yet she acts more like a big sister to me and my younger brother lol.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2018, 6:10 pm

TW1ZTY wrote:
envirozentinel wrote:
She sounds great!

Yeah you would probably like her too. :)

She's my baby sister yet she acts more like a big sister to me and my younger brother lol.

I have a sister like that too! LOL