Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

KikiKitty678
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

30 Apr 2019, 1:09 pm

Does anyone else want to keep their spring/fall clothes for summer, because of annoyingly cold indoor environments? Summer clothes for carefree days off full of outdoor activities, and spring/fall clothes for not-so-fun days where you’ll be inside all day.

kayell
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 May 2019, 6:14 am

I don't divide my clothes by season, but by temperatures I'm likely to encounter. Since I wear the same colors year round and layer as needed I only have to change out the more extreme temperature clothes seasonally. It helps that I worked in a very casual job so there wasn't a big division between work and daily clothes.

tldr: Yes, I have sweaters available year round for icy air conditioning.

You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

KikiKitty678
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Jun 2019, 8:22 am

Summer clothes are a struggle. You don’t just wear a T-shirt and shorts; you wear a T-shirt and shorts if you’re outside all day, a hoodie and jeans if you’re inside all day, and if you’re outside most of the day and inside for a minute...you’re out of luck.

Every place has to have the AC set to 60-something instead of 70-something. It’s annoying.

Cavycat

15 Oct 2019, 5:35 pm

I have light weight sweatshirts I wear indoors in the summer. I just put one on when I'm going inside.