Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

BastetsEye
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 Dec 2008, 3:57 pm

Please excuse the vague nature of the topic, but I didn't want to offend.

Basically I have question/s about masterbation.

I should start with saying that I am a virgin, I've never so much as been kissed or had a date. Also I should mention while In theory I'd say I know a quite a bit about sex, I'd like to apoligize if I come across as sexual nieve or ignorant.

I've had sexual feeling since I was 9 and have tried masterbation but have never orgasmed. Occasionaly I'll get a slight tingleing stinging pain on my clit, and get wet, sometimes soaking but that's it. The thing is I'm probably just being impatient but I do worry if maybe I'm doing wrong or if possibly unable to orgasm.

My mum got me a vibrater but it broke before I even used it (plus it was huge, I can't image any man having a penis that big and a woman enjoying it) and thinking about it I don't know whether or know you can use a vibrater and still remain a virgin (physically I mean) which I would prefer too until I meet the right person.

The things is not having a release makes it so at it's peak I can't think about anything else, and I'm paranoid that everyone can tell.

Can anyone help?

ThatRedHairedGrrl
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Walking through a shopping mall listening to Half Japanese on headphones

12 Dec 2008, 4:55 pm

OK. Lots of stuff there...

First off, I don't think you can really 'lose your virginity' any other way than by actually having sex. What you mean is break your hymen, the fold of tissue that sometimes partly covers the opening inside. Not all girls are even born with one, and a large number break it without even knowing it during everyday things like school sports, or with tampons if you've ever used them. So, it's not a big deal, but if you're worried about it, just don't put anything actually in your vagina. There's not actually that much sensation inside anyway, so you are best off concentrating on the clitoris.

Most likely thing sounds like you are getting aroused, you just haven't found what will put you over the edge yet. Vibrators are cool for some people, but others find them just too intense, and your fingers may work better. Take your time, explore different kinds of movement, and don't be afraid to fantasize - it can help hugely. All bodies are different, and what turns you on won't be what turns on any other woman.

I would strongly advise you get hold of a book called 'Sex for One' by a lady called Betty Dodson, who actually runs workshops about selflove, as she calls it. Lots of helpful hints in there.

(While tingling is probably normal, if you're getting actual pain down there I would check with your doctor just to make sure everything's OK.)

I think you're incredibly lucky in your mother supporting you in this - there is absolutely no way I could have talked about that kind of thing to mine at any age. It took me till after 30 to get comfortable with my body in that way, so don't worry - you're just a bit of a late bloomer, and trust me, you have plenty to look forward to!

katiemonster
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Dec 2008, 12:01 pm

First off I have to say that you are SO lucky to have a mother like that! Maybe it's cause I'm an American, but sexual feelings of any kind were considered very very very wrong until I was at least 16!

As far as the vibrator goes, though, I think she went a little over the top. since you don't want to loose your hymen, I'd think about getting a small bullet vibrator with a couple adjustable settings.

But remember - long before there were vibrators, girls were using their hands... explore, feel what your body is like... there are more erotic zones than just your clitoris. Your breasts are probably hugely sensitive, the back of your legs, your collar bone. work your way towards climax... and I'm really hope I'm not going to far, but try going to a site like lusty library, I find the reading gets me in the mood, and I don't have to use a vibrator if I find a particular story...

Samara
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Dec 2008, 5:04 pm

I orgasm every time I masturbate. Sometimes I do it again and then again. Three times in a row. I dont know if that is normal. I guess every woman is different. Like men are.
If I was to choose out of having sex and no orgasm to that of masturbating. I would most definetly choose to have sex.

chamoisee
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2008, 11:03 pm

Um, you know that you don't have to put anything (including your fingers) inside to have an orgasm, right? Also, if you are paranoid or afraid of people knowing, then try a private setting such as in your room in bed at night with lights turned off, and don't get too hung up on having an orgasm. Just concentrate on what feels good.

TXaspie
Toucan
Toucan

24 Dec 2008, 1:16 am

Quote:
I orgasm every time I masturbate. Sometimes I do it again and then again. Three times in a row. I dont know if that is normal. I guess every woman is different. Like men are.
If I was to choose out of having sex and no orgasm to that of masturbating. I would most definetly choose to have sex.

you females are so lucky you can have multiple orgasms! :)

Briarreos
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Feb 2009, 4:05 pm

2 words: Pocket Rocket.