Ladies, How often do you fake an orgasim?

Page 1 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

robertplant
Butterfly
Butterfly

11 Feb 2007, 10:57 pm

:oops:

Emoal6
Toucan
Toucan

11 Feb 2007, 11:02 pm

Dude, stop being a pervert, and asking all these questions in open forums. You wanna post something like that, put it in the adult forum. But still, you dont ask questions like that. Its crude and classless. Be a man and not some lil puberty punk. Theres somethings you dont speak about in public

agent79
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Feb 2007, 11:28 pm

This is another incarnation of JBM.

MishLuvsHer2Boys
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2007, 2:05 pm

Just funny how many seeming 'perverts' show up with stuff like that in forums and you rarely see females asking that stuff of guys. *shrugs*

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2007, 2:32 pm

MishLuvsHer2Boys wrote:
Just funny how many seeming 'perverts' show up with stuff like that in forums and you rarely see females asking that stuff of guys. *shrugs*

If you want to know, I've never faked an orgasm... but I have faked NOT having one.

MishLuvsHer2Boys
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2007, 3:07 pm

ahayes wrote:
MishLuvsHer2Boys wrote:

If you want to know, I've never faked an orgasm... but I have faked NOT having one.

Um well... that's different.

Erlyrisa
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2007, 5:38 am

ahayes wrote:
MishLuvsHer2Boys wrote:

-I decided to post -SORRY yes I'm male......I can't help IT.

I think I know what you mean.... I think my x did this a couple of times while we were 'losing our' u know what.

I actually did the same thing -- there is this feeling of embarrasment ,, of showing what would normally be your private sensations...

I didn't want to show her that I was enjoying (Then again men have this thing where they are supposed to look like an ape just in and out) and I have the feeling she didn't either -- by the time some practise came around, she truned into a vixen,,, but never 'really' showed it like an NT would...

Yes after 5 days of realising I live with Autism,, I back tracked my expereinces and discovered I have met alot of aspie's - my attraction to my girlfriend was a result of our common traits, and probably a result of our break up...

(I don't expect a reply -- and now that the listing has moved up to the top - probably will - If there is a doctor reading this take notes : ASpie type population and the pschology of coitus.)

Santa_Claus
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2007, 5:01 pm

Plz lock this topic :S

wendytheweird
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Mar 2007, 7:21 pm

They need one of those little "report this post" button that a lot of forums have.

OA_
Raven
Raven

10 Mar 2007, 3:53 am

I don't find the topic offensive at all.

If people want to know about sex, and ask in a polite fashion, why reject a polite answer (even if it's to politely decline to respond)? :)

When I was 13 I was madly in love with a 19 year old male.
After quite a spell, we ended up having sex - it was my first time, and I had read a lot of books that stated that to men, it was extremely important to know they had satisfied their lover, or they would feel inept in some way. (Some authors have a lot to answer for!! :lol: )
Being new to this type of endeavor (a virgin), and not wanting my love to feel 'inadequate', I faked an orgasm. I knew what masturbation was, so thought I had done a fairly convincing job.

Well, it was the first, last and only time that has ever happened in my life.
My 'love' turned into an ass.
He told me he knew I had faked it, laughed at me, then proceeded to tell every person in our social group (approximately 20 in all - mostly male) that I had faked an orgasm, and how funny it was.
People gave me hell about it for well over 12 months, I was the running joke of the peer group - and there I was thinking I was helping my 'love' not to feel bad as he wasn't able to satisfy me.
It was a painful lesson to learn - but I learned it well.

Now, if it doesn't occur, it is not a big deal (can do it myself if I really need to - have hands, can please - Bless the Creator!) - but I certainly will not go out of my way to do anything that is not 100% in line with how I'm feeling.

I've found over the years, that it is a lot better speaking to your lover, and telling them what pleases you, so orgasm is more likely to be reached by both parties. Not to mention the fun in trying to get there :wink:

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2007, 9:05 pm

As a male, I can say that faked orgasms are a bonus. It's a polite way of saying, "stop trying, I'm not getting anywhere." I only had one relationship in which the female faked it regularly, and it was less of a mood killer. Maybe there are better ways than faking it (I can think of a few), but some women may be more uncomfortable with these options. I do rather like to know afterwards though.

Apatura
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2007, 9:49 pm

I have faked moans, but not orgasms.

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2007, 11:07 pm

Never done it. My ex and I were honest enough(both being aspie) that I would simply tell him if it wasn't working...though looking back, I was pretty selfish as I would just stop then and there. Mind, I did find it uncomfortable, the sexual act, if it was doing nothing for me. I ended up feeling like a blow up doll. :lol:

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2007, 11:16 pm

Now, I've often found that acting out emotions makes me feel them, it may well be that faking
makes it less boring. It sure would get it over faster.

ZanneMarie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2007, 8:19 am

I'm not sure I get why women fake it. What would be the point? I'm with Graelwyn. If it didn't work for me, I stopped it right there. I don't know why I would do anything differently. Of course, men don't handle that well and it caused a scene each time, but so what? I'm not doing anything that isn't working for me. Thankfully my husband and I haven't run into that problem because he'd probably get his feelings hurt and it would be an ugly mess.

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2007, 10:09 pm

And that's exactly why some fake it.