thanks a lot i finally found out why people become gay

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Adakain
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

19 Dec 2008, 6:22 am

and no this is not a joke, you women are so picky with your men, you want a man with money, a nice car, nice butt, well i don't have any of those things

but that is not the point let me share with you some details

i was 18 and fell in love with a minor, she turned me down

another time i liked this other girl but she couldn't keep her hands off her ex, yeah they pretty much had oral sex right in front of me

this other girl, who i thought was a little ditzy and very likely would get raped due to her excessive stupidity, it was clear she needed my protection so i waited for her outside at school, she was in a swimsuit and i was admiring the view, summarily the cops were called to have me arrested

this other girl i tried to talk to one time, her olive complexion was amazing, and all she would say is "yeah." "okay" "yeah" "okay"

yeah she wasn't interested either

although i will say this i had a 13 year old try to have sex with me when i was 19, and i said f**k no i don't want to go to prison

the only women i can get are underage who are only attracted to my grownup nature and ability to buy them cigarettes and alcohol, whoopty do

let's see...

and there was this other girl who made fun of me because apparently she saw something in my eyes, maybe it was lust after her

and then there was this other girl who called the police on me because i tried to convert her, i was afraid she'd burn in hell and i couldn't stand the thought of her being hurt, i was trying to look out for her, but she called the cops on me

anyway maybe i should just become gay now, i have had more men offer me sex, than women, actually 3 men, 2 underage girls who i think would have done it out of immaturity and stupidity and probably given me wonderful disease such as chlamydia

but the only men who did that were child molesters so i guess they don't count

cool i just wanted to blow off some steam, women are so frustrating, i feel like i'm turning gay now

Greyhound
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2008, 7:04 am

Firstly, you don't become gay, you are born gay.

Adakain wrote:
and no this is not a joke, you women are so picky with your men, you want a man with money, a nice car, nice butt, well i don't have any of those things

A lot of men want the same in a woman, particularly the 'nice butt'. You're right though, a lot of women are very picky (a lot of men are too though). I'm personally pretty asexual. I have a sex drive but it's not directed at anyone (or anything!). I am heterosexual as in I do feel some attraction to men, but it's far less than everyone else seems to.

Adakain wrote:
i was 18 and fell in love with a minor, she turned me down

I think the little hint is in the word 'minor'.

Adakain wrote:
another time i liked this other girl but she couldn't keep her hands off her ex, yeah they pretty much had oral sex right in front of me

He obviously wasn't her ex.

Adakain wrote:
this other girl, who i thought was a little ditzy and very likely would get raped due to her excessive stupidity, it was clear she needed my protection so i waited for her outside at school, she was in a swimsuit and i was admiring the view, summarily the cops were called to have me arrested

Isn't that a bit bigheaded of you to feel she needed your protection? You can't just watch people. You were 'admiring the view' which basically means you were ogling. I think being arrested was a bit much, but was that her fault? Unless of course you'd been watching her for more than a day and it seemed to her like you were stalking her and spying on her.

Adakain wrote:
this other girl i tried to talk to one time, her olive complexion was amazing, and all she would say is "yeah." "okay" "yeah" "okay"

Try going for brains rather than beauty.

Adakain wrote:
yeah she wasn't interested either

So not everyone's interested in you. Sorry to be blunt, but get over it. Are you some sort of irrisistable being? The norm is that some people are attracted to some people, not everyone is or ought ot be attracted to everyone but some turn others down.

Adakain wrote:
although i will say this i had a 13 year old try to have sex with me when i was 19, and i said f**k no i don't want to go to prison

Earlier you complained 'I fell in love with a minor, she turned me down'. Now you're saying that you did the same thing yourself! What's the problem?

Adakain wrote:
and there was this other girl who made fun of me because apparently she saw something in my eyes, maybe it was lust after her

Maybe the lust was a bit too strong and she, not being interested in you, or having someone else already, got a bit nervous and it was her way of saying 'back off, you're coming on too strong'? Or maybe she wasn't even making fun of you!

Adakain wrote:
and then there was this other girl who called the police on me because i tried to convert her, i was afraid she'd burn in hell and i couldn't stand the thought of her being hurt, i was trying to look out for her, but she called the cops on me

That was harsh for her to do that, but I don't know the circumstances. Maybe you were doing something really threatening like not letting her leave the room. That's not a reflection on girls specifically though.

Adakain wrote:
anyway maybe i should just become gay now, i have had more men offer me sex, than women, actually 3 men, 2 underage girls who i think would have done it out of immaturity and stupidity and probably given me wonderful disease such as chlamydia

You can decide to have homosexual relationships but you can't decide to become gay.

Adakain wrote:
but the only men who did that were child molesters so i guess they don't count

And that doesn't reflect badly on men?

Adakain wrote:
cool i just wanted to blow off some steam, women are so frustrating

Some men can be frustrating too - the ones who think that all women should be attracted to them and then complain that women are frustrating when they aren't. Pfft :roll:

Dodgy circuitry! Diagnosed: Tourette syndrome. Suspected: auditory processing disorder, synaesthesia. Also: social and organisation problems. Heteroromantic asexual (though still exploring)

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2008, 7:06 am

This thread is garbage, i'm closing it.

Try not to feed the troll