Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2009, 4:47 pm

I had an NT Ex GF a long time ago who loved to stick her tounge in my mouth when we kissed Why do NT women love to do that? It felt like I was going to choke and gag. Do NT men do this to? Why? How do NTs not gag on the tounge?

outlier
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2009, 5:02 pm

I think just about everyone does it. Maybe your ex went a bit too far. Or do you tend to have a strong gag reflex? I don't have much of a gag reflex myself.

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2009, 5:09 pm

outlier wrote:
I think just about everyone does it. Maybe your ex went a bit too far. Or do you tend to have a strong gag reflex? I don't have much of a gag reflex myself.

I guess I have a strong gaf reflex. The tounge just feels awful in my mouth. I can't have a tounge in my mouth.

mitharatowen
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2009, 5:10 pm

Different people do different things but kissing with tongue is usually considered pleasurable. It should not, however, be nearly far enough in your mouth for you to gag on it! Sounds like she was just a bad kisser!

-edit- or, per above, you just don't like french kissing. In which case the only thing to do is to let your partner know upfront so they don't try it.

Spiritualwoman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Feb 2009, 7:32 pm

I also do not like tongue. Only I like dry kiss to lips. :roll:
But I have not had even that for over ten years.

whitetiger
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2009, 8:03 pm

I have problems with extended making-out. I have to count seconds to last through it. I know it's important to my BF, so I do my best. Some of it is pleasurable. Some of it is gross to me, esp. the tongue kissing. I keep hoping I'll get over it.

Marcia
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2009, 8:21 pm

I don't like it either. :(

millie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2009, 1:03 am

the only time in my life i ever really copped to kissing was when i was completely bombed out on heroin, benzodiazepams and a beer.
those days are over.
i love the idea of kissing but the reality is somewhat different.

Brittany2907
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's

01 Apr 2009, 11:21 pm

I don't like kissing at all regardless of if there is tongue involved or not. Eww!
The noise it makes is horrible, it sounds like an octopuses suction cups being pulled off of a hard surface (at least, I imagine it sounds like that as I've never even been near an octopus).

BadMachine
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Apr 2009, 2:29 am

mmm.. this makes me think; is there an age where full on kissing becomes not pleasant?

I know I wouldn't like to see people my parents age ngaged in passionate 'face sucking'.

RoisinDubh
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Apr 2009, 12:23 pm

Can't really tell at what point tongue becomes TOO MUCH tongue. I'm a big fan of kissing with tongue, but also have a dreadful gag reflex, and have been with quite a few people who seem to think choking their partner with their tongue is sexy. :?

elderwanda
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2009, 1:54 am

The first few times someone tried that with me, it was repulsive, because they either had a bad-tasting mouth or their tongue was all mushy feeling. I had one boyfriend (I use that term loosely, since it implies an actual relationship that wasn't there), who had an excellent technique, though, and that was awesome!

I don't do that with my husband much. On our honeymoon, we were kissing like that, and all of a sudden he announced that his filling had come out. I didn't feel the filling, but the thought of it grossed me out so much, that I haven't ever been able to tongue-kiss without thinking of that.

GreatCeleryStalk
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2009, 12:41 pm

A little tongue can be nice. Too much is not nice.

sketches
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Apr 2009, 4:24 pm

I don't feel any extra intimacy when tongue is used. I've had bad experiences with French-kissing in the past... In fact, my first kiss ever was a French kiss. My current boyfriend is aware that I prefer pecks and any other closed-mouth kisses... and I'm aware that he's perfectly fine with French kissing.

Hmmm, anyway, let any future girlfriends or lovers know that you don't like it! That's the simplest thing. You could experiment, but don't pretend you like it just because your partner enjoys it.

mechanicalgirl39
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2009, 5:00 pm

Sounds like she stuck her tongue in way too far. She shouldn't be sticking her tongue far into the back of your mouth. That would make anyone feel like vomiting.