Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Caroline20
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2020, 3:57 pm

slw1990 wrote:
I sometimes get ignored by others too. There's also some people that treat me differently than other people. If they are greeting me they act depressed and indifferent like they feel sorry for me or see me as less than. It gets frustrating when so many people seem to feel sorry for me, but I try to just ignore them and keep my distance.

My classmates and teachers have been treating me hypocritically by forcing me to do things and ignoring me when I tell them to do things. Some people are mean to me and nice to everybody else. All the special attention is trying to control, I just wanna be free from all the special attention. I hate my teachers, they complain about everything I'm doing. My teachers have been saying that I'm interesting, and then, record everything I type in the chat box as drama. Last school year, I had abusive section leaders, Abby and Amaya. They force me to do what they tell me. I want to punish people who don't do what I tell them. I can't stand all the Highschoolers being in-charge except for me.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

19 Nov 2020, 1:58 am

shortfatbalduglyman wrote:
Yes but there are many things worse than getting ignored
For example I would of much rathered be ignored than get bullied & then I was the one who got in trouble for it. I was skinny, had no mussels, wore very thick coke-bottel glasses but still could not see distances well. Yet whenever I got beat up by a group of other kids they were the victims because I started it by making them want to hurt me. Being ignored woud of been a hell of a lot better.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Caroline20
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2021, 4:46 pm

nick007 wrote:
For example I would of much rathered be ignored than get bullied & then I was the one who got in trouble for it. I was skinny, had no mussels, wore very thick coke-bottel glasses but still could not see distances well. Yet whenever I got beat up by a group of other kids they were the victims because I started it by making them want to hurt me. Being ignored woud of been a hell of a lot better.

I understand how you feel. It is unfair to be bullied and also be the one who got in trouble, especially if you're darn skinny. I used to be skinny and I hated it. I pigged out just to gain weight. My parents say they want us to be healthy. I would rather say my parents want me to be skinny. Everybody ignoring you all the time is very bad. It's so upsetting to me, especially if I'm greeting someone.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2021, 7:27 pm

nick007 wrote:

When I got that sort of treatment I'd embrace it. If someone I counted on to protect me instead chose to make me out to be the bad guy and a monster if I had just been attacked that authority figure was bound to find out how deep it went.

If I felt treated unfairly by people who were considered to have authority I'd feel entitled to punish them directly for those failures and would retaliate exponentially instead of proportionally. It usually meant I had a wide berth for responding even if I couldn't count on any protection. Of course, had they of just taken their jobs seriously I'd be a less vengeful, bitter person who learned to ask for help instead of learning that you can't rely on anyone but yourself to keep yourself safe.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う