Belonginness to a group, race, gender or age?

Page 2 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

StrayCat81
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Aug 2022, 9:54 am

Carl Friedrich Gauss wrote:
Some of us are millennium years old children. If you read some threads, you would probably see this.

Children? Hmm, how do you (and other kids here) play then? Do you still have feelings? Or only drive for sex, power and popularity, like adults?

Carl Friedrich Gauss
Raven
Raven

16 Aug 2022, 10:03 am

StrayCat81 wrote:
Some of us are millennium years old children. If you read some threads, you would probably see this.

Children? Hmm, how do you (and other kids here) play then? Do you still have feelings? Or only drive for sex, power and popularity, like adults?

You just pick some words and try to canalize the topic in the direction where you want. Then, just believe what you want. These things sex, power and popularity may be good (to some extent). It depends people. But this is NOT a game of arguments in which we are competing. Believe what you want.

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2022, 10:06 am

StrayCat81 wrote:
WP is probably going to be an exception.

How do you manage? I find everyone here gross and unrelatable (bunch of gigantic egos), but I cannot find any better place, so kinda stuck here...

Your post is definitely the grossest thing I've seen today.

StrayCat81
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Aug 2022, 10:16 am

Where_am_I wrote:
Your post is definitely the grossest thing I've seen today.

That's good, I'm trying to be gross to big ego deceitful humans, to discourage them from preying on me :3

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2022, 10:18 am

^ :lol: That's a great tactic. I can confirm it works.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2022, 10:21 am

I don't "prey" on anybody.

I'm a regular guy. I live my life. I have no time to "prey" on people. I'd rather enjoy the sunshine.

StrayCat81
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Aug 2022, 10:25 am

kraftiekortie wrote:

That what every predator says? :?

kraftiekortie wrote:
I'm a regular guy.

Regular guys (and gals) are basically definition of predators, mainly sexual, but I'm sure there is more :twisted:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2022, 10:29 am

That's the thing about this Internet:

People say things absolutely out of left field in order to provoke a reaction.

How can I give credence to somebody who calls me a "predator" without actually knowing me?

It would be pretty presumptuous if I assumed you were some guy who spent his life in his mother's basement.

Carl Friedrich Gauss
Raven
Raven

16 Aug 2022, 10:39 am

StrayCat81 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

That what every predator says? :?

kraftiekortie wrote:
I'm a regular guy.

Regular guys (and gals) are basically definition of predators, mainly sexual, but I'm sure there is more :twisted:

You claim that you are asexual in your posts. Then, why you are so interested in sexuality? Why you see yourself as a prey? Since you are asexual, nobody will try to change you from asexual into sexual.

There is a big discrepancy between your posts. I wonder you are playing games here. Complaining of everyone has a big ego does not make you good.
We are NOT playing games here. Please dont waste people's precious time.

StrayCat81
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Aug 2022, 10:55 am

You claim that you are asexual in your posts. Then, why you are so interested in sexuality? Why you see yourself as a prey? Since you are asexual, nobody will try to change you from asexual into sexual.

Tell that to those who very much tried.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2022, 10:57 am

I don't really give two s**ts if somebody is sexual or asexual....it's their business.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2022, 10:58 am

I don't prey on anybody here, especially if they have a gross attitude towards us.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2022, 11:14 am

Even though Sergeant Schultz successfully owned a toy factory, he still had the "common touch."

vividgroovy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Aug 2022, 6:05 am

I'm more likely to identify with other people based on common interests, rather than race, gender, age and other factors like that.

I'm male, but I've never been into traditional gender roles.

I don't belong to any religion or political party.

I was born in 1981, which is right at the beginning of the Millennials and right after Gen X, however, I don't identify with either generation.

I was born in New York and am very influenced by my New York Italian mother, but I lived most my life in California. So I'm not a New Yorker, but I'm not really a Californian, either.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 6:37 am

I'm a heterosexual female. I don't wear make-up very often or put much perfume on or have my hair dyed or wear skirts or dresses, but I'm still a woman because I...don't have a penis. So I'm a tomboy. That's how I identify myself. My female traits do come out sometimes though, like when I enjoy watching TV drama shows, reading woman's magazines, soaking in a bubble bath, shopping for clothes, gossiping and feeling interested in gossip, and the maternal urges that make me really want to hold a baby. I know men can be like that too but I believe they are feminine traits that a lot of us females share.
At work I work in a coach garage with men, getting dirty with oil and grime. I love that. I couldn't work in, say, a beauty salon where you have to be all clean and well-groomed and extremely feminine.
But I'm still a woman.

Dear_one
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2022, 7:57 am

I never felt belonginness to any race, ethnicity, religion even gender or an age. WP is probably going to be an exception. It seems so. <snip>

So my kind will vanish. "Normal" people who define/mark any difference as abnormal will continue to loot/plunder the world. I guess this is a biological drive to reproduce or drive to perpetuate one's lineage.

Thanks for reading.

I have never had any doubt about being male, without doing anything macho to "prove it." I was open to other religions, or none, rather surprised that an accident of birth set most people's religion, and sometimes even politics. I never felt like I really belonged in my family, and attempts to belong elsewhere have never lasted a decade. I did identify with my generation for a while.

I thought that my early alienation was quite normal, and caused by having evolved for life in a small tribe, but being stuck in a huge, complex society. I still think that is a stress common to almost everyone now, driving us into crazy behaviour just because bad choices are so available. I just felt it more because I was also feeling alien from AS in myself and my family.

I did not reproduce, but I don't worry about that. It takes a lot of uncreative people to make the work on one original thinker pay off. The genes to produce those pioneers persist at lower levels, and will occasionally combine again.