Need Housing Help and/ Or Friends in Eugene and Portland, OR

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

vivreestesperer
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Jul 2009, 1:44 am

Hi, I posted a few months ago here that I was moving to Oregon. It didn't work out and now I need help finding another place if anyone can help....

Long story short: I have chemical sensitivites and cannot live anywhere with chemical or fragranced products of any kind. Will give more info if needed. Perfumes/scented anything/conventional cleaning products all make me sick. Pesticides, etc.

I have been looking for safe places to live for a few yrs now.
Moved to Oregon, Newport worked but was only short term situation (roommate), Bend did NOT work due to roommate problems, had to leave on a few days notice and am in commune outside of Eugene, Oregon now......but only for a week while they decide on my application and if I cam stay.

If I cant not sure where I will go, am a bit scared worried trying not to be

I found this apartment bldg in Portland OR that is made up of all nontoxic features I could probably do ok in:

http://www.headwatersapartments.com/hw_features.htm

But I can't afford it on my own.

1) Does anyone live in Portland and/or Know someone who would be interested in being a roommate with me in this bldg?

2) Does anyone know anywhere I could live in a nontoxic chemical free living situation - room, apt, house, whatever? Anywhere in the country except maybe the South, sorry, too hot there, ha.

3) Is anyone in the Eugene area who I could meet while I'm here this week for company / support friendship? or know any housing leads?

Thanks for any help advice support or just hugs and cake:)

PS be sure to see some pictures I took when in Newport at www.photobucket.com/newportoregon The coast was sooo beautiful!

Kate

vivreestesperer
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Jul 2009, 1:44 am

PS pls email me at [email protected] in case I don't see replies here but will check back, thanks!