Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

jenisautistic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2014, 2:07 pm

The psychiatrist did some reading and answering questions and that was it. She said I did good I guess I'll get the results at the IEP meeting .

According to my uncle and grandmother She said there's no program for me at my school and that the high functioning autism program was at another school ( although in diagnosed as level 2 my parents keep calling it mild.) (I don't know if they called it mild at the meting though) that got me very upset and I think I had a meltdown.

The meeting will be on January 8th.

I saw my therapist and she said that I cannot take to regnts or sats at least not now. She said that I'm much too slow to take the regnts right now because The home hospital teacher and I are working on 5 problems in two hours and I can't even handle two hours.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2014, 7:33 pm

How far away is the other school?

jenisautistic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2014, 9:12 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
How far away is the other school?

We don't know what if any new school I'm going to.

There's still a chance I hope that I can stay in my old school.

jenisautistic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2014, 9:16 pm

This was the school psychologist.