Page 1 of 4 [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

earthmom
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2006, 4:11 am

Okay this is going to be weird.

I have a friend who has been telling me about several 'experts' who swear that aliens did land here during the 40s and mated with humans. They swear the offspring are among us, not just a few but many.

This friend has said to me for over 20 years that I'm not from this planet. For many reasons, but the point is that phrase. Now that he's heard this stuff from people about aliens among us....

Since all of us share this one thought - that we don't belong here or that we're on the wrong planet, what do you think of the theory that Aspies are the offspring? How in the world would you ever know? Shouldn't there be some built in thing that you know, if it were true?

Is this funny or weird or insanity or possibly true?

I laugh each time he says it but I must admit it has kept me awake a few nights.

:> earthmom

Nomaken
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2006, 4:35 am

Well, i'm going to tell you that it is POSSIBLE. However it is HIGHLY unlikely. First off, it sounds like strait out BS. My bullshit-dar is going off like a chicken with its head cut off. But it is possible. I don't see much reason for them to do that however, which furthers the unlikeliness. If they are just looking to put agents on the planet, it is reasonable to believe that a race of beings sufficiently advanced to mate humans and non-human creatures together, would also be sufficiently advanced to put pure alien agents that are disguised somehow into the populace. If they were looking to influence human evolution, then it would probably be easier to just directly genetically alter humans.

It is very difficult to mate two species together, the body will spontaneously abort anything that will have serious genetic problems, or it just wont fertilize, it is the rare and unlucky ones that make it to life with horrible genetic disorders. So mating a human to a non-human would require extensive if not COMPLETE understanding of human genetics to create a being that when impregnating a human would not cause a spontaneous abortion muchless make it to maturity and be fertile with other humans.

So ignoring that there is practically no reason to do that except curiosity and general entertainment, it is possible, but so incredibly unlikely that this is probably just total BS.

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2006, 5:25 am

I have a likely AS grandfather who was born in 1916, so that would rule out the alien landing/breeding theory for me.

Also, those half breed aliens supposedly look noticably different and not everybody has births in their family in that time span who later had AS decendants.

CuriousPrimate
Raven
Raven

03 Feb 2006, 5:29 am

I think you might be on to something. How else can you explain there being so many NTs out there - they've been so efficient they've taken over the planet, and it no longer feels like ours!

Sean
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2006, 5:47 am

*Makes a foil hat and puts it on Earthmom* :lol:

odeon
Toucan
Toucan

03 Feb 2006, 6:33 am

Nope, no chance at all. None whatsoever. There are just too many variables.

TheGreyBadger
Toucan
Toucan

03 Feb 2006, 9:50 am

I have an acquaintance I am dead sure is AS who totally believes this sort of thing. I've browsed wnough in the New Age/Occult/Metaphysical sections of the bookstore enough to know what belief system she is coming from, but do think it's total nonsense. However ---

IN my day we took our cue from science fiction and decided we were Homo Superior mutants, which was so untrue in my case I had to drop the delusion.

Same phenomenom, different "explanation".

How to deal with it? Ask her for references. You'll probably be directed to a book or two which is much believed among those who take it seriously. Not to insult anybody's faith, but I see some parallels with beliefs like Scientology etc.

Just my $0.02

WooYayHooplah
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2006, 11:43 am

earthmom wrote:
Okay this is going to be weird.

I have a friend who has been telling me about several 'experts' who swear that aliens did land here during the 40s and mated with humans. They swear the offspring are among us, not just a few but many.

This friend has said to me for over 20 years that I'm not from this planet. For many reasons, but the point is that phrase. Now that he's heard this stuff from people about aliens among us....

Since all of us share this one thought - that we don't belong here or that we're on the wrong planet, what do you think of the theory that Aspies are the offspring? How in the world would you ever know? Shouldn't there be some built in thing that you know, if it were true?

Is this funny or weird or insanity or possibly true?

I laugh each time he says it but I must admit it has kept me awake a few nights.

I think your friend needs to lay off the white powder.... :)

JediofRohan
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Feb 2006, 11:47 am

depends on the alein species. maybe these beings who are crossbreeding us are Jedi Knights..... I wish I was one. :D

BeeBee
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2006, 12:38 pm

CuriousPrimate wrote:
I think you might be on to something. How else can you explain there being so many NTs out there - they've been so efficient they've taken over the planet, and it no longer feels like ours!

:lol:

JediofRohan
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Feb 2006, 1:00 pm

BeeBee wrote:
CuriousPrimate wrote:

:lol:

I agree. I think one of these days the Imperial Empire is just going to invade and take over. ((Better Darth Vader than the aliens in Independance Day!))

earthmom
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2006, 1:48 pm

LOL, Curious Primate. :) Yes that does sound right.

Okay you guys, so it's a no - insanity - funny - my leg being pulled or at least my friend being off on a non-existent path.

Thank you.

PS "Live long and prosper" :D

psych
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2006, 1:50 pm

1940s? :D waaay off. try 2800 BC!

this is David Ickes theory;

- several thosand years ago a large mass arrived in our solar system with cataclysmic effects. It smashed into one of the larger planets (jupiter? cant remember) creating a large asteroid belt (which i believe is well documented) The remnant settled into solar orbit as the mass we now know as venus.

- suring this cataclysm, mars was in the wrong place at the wrong time & was smashed beyond recognition. All traces of civilized life were eliminated EXCEPT the pyramids in the region of cydonia. (just google it, youll see what i mean) The Earth sufferred some fallout too, which took the effect of giant flooding (goodbye Atlantis!)

- The martians came to earth to survive, they settled in the caucasus (hence the term 'caucasian') mountains to escape the giant flooding occurring everywhere (as mentioned in the old testament - Noahs ark etc). These Martians were the original caucasian or 'aryan' race.

Other points he makes include the Nazca lines in Peru and the fact that if you put a white person into sensory deprivation their bodily rhythm matches the orbit of mars, rather than the orbit of earth (as with non-white people). Also there is a famous mystical site in England called Avebury with neolithic monuments, and the landscape is almost a mirror image of cydonia.

Crucially, many ancient religious texts also start to make sense if you take his theory on board. He says if you read hebrew the old testament and other writings mention 'Gods' as plural rather than singular.

He is best known for his ideas about the mysterious 'annunaki' from ancient Sumerian texts. He believes they were reptilian creatures with greatly advanced knoledge.

Last edited by psych on 03 Feb 2006, 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

psych
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2006, 1:57 pm

Nomaken wrote:
It is very difficult to mate two species together, the body will spontaneously abort anything that will have serious genetic problems, or it just wont fertilize, it is the rare and unlucky ones that make it to life with horrible genetic disorders...

I agree, and this is where David Icke loses me. The idea of species from different planets interbreeding is implausable imo. It just doesnt 'fit'.

A better explanation is that aliens landed (probably in nazca) and bio engineered homo-sapiens from primates. This theory explains the 'missing link'.

They may also be responsible for the cydonian pyramids in mars, but that doesnt necessarily mean they originate from mars.

Emettman
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2006, 2:18 pm

earthmom wrote:
- my leg being pulled or at least my friend being off on a non-existent path.

You could get your own back. Bone up on Panspermia, and feed the theory back to him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panspermia

It's quite possible that we are all of Martian origin!

earthmom
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2006, 2:21 pm

Well now these are all very interesting responses - it sounds like we ARE all of Martian origin - not just Aspies.

So Aspie wouldn't be the alien species, humans would be. Hmmmm