greenturtle74’s Cartoon Guide to Asperger’s

Page 38 of 43 [ 681 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 43  Next

Brain_
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Apr 2015, 3:02 pm

The cartoons are spot on. Especially the company, crowd, crowded and "GET ME OUTA HERE!" cartoon describes it very well for me :)

kizzyDeSilva
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

07 May 2015, 11:47 am

That is was soooooo good loved it. Clever clogs!

ShyGigyas
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 May 2015, 5:38 pm

That was quite interesting and gives a very general yet understandable idea of what it is like to have Asperger's. Thank you for making this! ^^

meganardo
Butterfly
Butterfly

22 May 2015, 10:17 pm

Love it!

Writergirl53
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

23 Jun 2015, 7:26 pm

You should really get this out all over social media! This definitely needs to be seen! :)

mimitchi33
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Jul 2015, 10:25 am

You're very talented, I must say. You should make your own series of comic books. I bet they would do well.

Rudin
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2015, 7:04 am

greenturtle74 wrote:
In social situations, I don’t process information as fast as you. Facial expressions, gestures, and tone of voice all convey subtle information to our brain. The more people who are present, the more info there is to process.

This is how I feel. If there is two people around me I'll tell them it's too crowded, then they'll say "There's only two people", three people is a lot for me. Even 1 person that I'm not comfortable with makes me uncomfortable.

By the way, great drawings!

-Paul Erdos

"There are two types of cryptography in this world: cryptography that will stop your kid sister from looking at your files, and cryptography that will stop major governments from reading your files."

-Bruce Schneider

Xenization
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2015, 8:33 pm

Writergirl53 wrote:
You should really get this out all over social media! This definitely needs to be seen! :)

I agree- this is quite excellent. Have you done that or given permission to others to do it? My one concern would be the quality of the images. You could digitally-enhance or even re-draw them to make them clearer.

Rudin
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2015, 8:35 pm

Xenization wrote:
This is quite excellent. Would you mind if I used it to explain AS to some of my less-close family members?

I'm pretty sure permission is not necessary, the images aren't copyrighted (to my knowledge). Also, they are opened to the public so I don't see why not.

-Paul Erdos

"There are two types of cryptography in this world: cryptography that will stop your kid sister from looking at your files, and cryptography that will stop major governments from reading your files."

-Bruce Schneider

Xenization
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2015, 9:00 pm

Rudin wrote:
Xenization wrote:
This is quite excellent. Would you mind if I used it to explain AS to some of my less-close family members?

I'm pretty sure permission is not necessary, the images aren't copyrighted (to my knowledge). Also, they are opened to the public so I don't see why not.

True... but I still would feel more comfortable reproducing the images with permission. :wink:

Rudin
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2015, 9:07 pm

Xenization wrote:
Rudin wrote:
Xenization wrote:

True... but I still would feel more comfortable reproducing the images with permission. :wink:

As long as you don't copy and sell them it's fine/

My facial expression reading isn't too good, I thought that wink was a smile.

-Paul Erdos

-Bruce Schneider

Xenization
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2015, 10:50 am

Rudin wrote:
My facial expression reading isn't too good, I thought that wink was a smile.

I just put a random emoticon there. I don't really know if it fit in this context...

Indiewillow
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Aug 2015, 1:52 pm

awesome post :)

greenturtle74
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Aug 2015, 2:29 pm

Xenization wrote:
Rudin wrote:
Xenization wrote:

Hello, please feel free to copy and share my comics. And visit my site for more, at dudeimanaspie.com.

Aspie202
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Aug 2015, 3:13 pm

very good! :D

Xenization
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2015, 1:13 pm

greenturtle74 wrote:
Xenization wrote:
Rudin wrote:
Xenization wrote:

Hello, please feel free to copy and share my comics. And visit my site for more, at dudeimanaspie.com.

Thanks for the link! I'll definitely check it out.