Set of scientific tests related to Autism Spectrum Disorders

Page 46 of 51 [ 801 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 51  Next

Technophobe
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Dec 2015, 4:31 pm

Thanks Mik9. I tried the test you gave the link to. 'Scored' 15. I would like to do some of the others that were in the original post, and I still can't see how anybody managed to do them as recently as November, given that at least half of the links no longer work. Also, if anybody from admin does read this, please make it clear about the 'trick' with the first one. It really is underhand to lead people all the way through a test only to make handing over the results conditional on signing up to some junk website.

Roach
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Jan 2016, 1:37 pm

did all of you pay for your results on the emotional intelligence test or did it not used to cost money? I answered its over 100 questions and now it wont let me see the results im mad

Roach
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Jan 2016, 1:41 pm

Technophobe wrote:
Thanks Mik9. I tried the test you gave the link to. 'Scored' 15. I would like to do some of the others that were in the original post, and I still can't see how anybody managed to do them as recently as November, given that at least half of the links no longer work. Also, if anybody from admin does read this, please make it clear about the 'trick' with the first one. It really is underhand to lead people all the way through a test only to make handing over the results conditional on signing up to some junk website.

Agreement. I was upset about those things as well.

Kathryn.f
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Jan 2016, 9:09 am

How were you able to post links on your thread? I'm trying to post a link of a questionnaire but it's showing as spam so i'm unable to do it..?

Jensen
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2016, 9:59 am

-----hmmmmm-----

You might have to open it and take the link from top of the page - like:

http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/anxiety.htm

Technophobe
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Jan 2016, 3:29 pm

Jensen wrote:
-----hmmmmm-----

You might have to open it and take the link from top of the page - like:

http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/anxiety.htm

Thanks for the link. According to my score, I don't have any anxiety disorder, which is a bit worrying.

As you seem to know how to post links, any chance you could post some to the tests in the 'sticky' that don't work from there? Especially that don't waste 20 minutes before letting on that you wont get the result unless you subscribe to something? Thanks in advance!

Jensen
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2016, 6:15 pm

Can´t you link at all? Even if you open the page yourself and copypaste the adress?

Jensen
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2016, 6:16 pm

If you can´t, you can give me a list, and I´ll try - but I´m off for bed now.

Technophobe
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Jan 2016, 11:07 am

This bloody site won't let me post the reply I've just spent ages on!

OK, gone back into this to edit it, as the site deigned to publish it. The longer post (not all that long) will not work no matter what I try to do. I've copied & pasted, used the captcha thing time and time again in every way possible but no way will this site cooperate. I have spent half an hour at least trying to post it. CAN'T SOMEBODY ON HERE SORT THE f*****g THING OUT PLEASE?

Technophobe
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Jan 2016, 11:24 am

OK, I'll start again:

Thanks Jensen, 1st of all. 2nd of all, the tests I'm talking aboiut are those listed in the first post on this thread. There are 7 tests listed, and this is what happens for each of them:

1: Wastes a fair amount of time because after answering all the questions it refuses to give you any result unless you subscribe to a dating site! Outrageous, and nobody on this forum should post this sort of scam material.
2: The only useful link - the Baron-Cohen AQ50 test (easily found online anyway)
3: Doesn't work
4: Works but as much a waste of time as no.1. After doing the test (which takes nearly an hour) it refuses to give more than the most basic of results (eg: 58% in my case) unless you pay! Again, outrageous and should not be allowed on this site.
5: Doesn't work
6: Doesn't work
7: Doesn't work.

If it is possible to post links to useful tests that actually do work, and don't cost money or come with any other catches, please do!

Jensen
Veteran
Veteran

Jensen
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2016, 2:56 pm

Only some of the links from page on was still "alive". I think, I found them once more with a new "entrance".

Technophobe
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Jan 2016, 6:15 pm

Dear Jensen, thanks very much for this, it looks as if it will be very useful. Not time to look into the links just now as it's quarter past 11 and I'm worn out, but I will look at them as soon as I can (probably Sunday night).

Thanks again!

Samantha11
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Feb 2016, 11:14 am

I try to learn more and more about this topic as I am currently working on projects to help kids with https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism autism and consult parents for free. Does anyone have similar experience? Thanks

MarbleRye
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

16 Mar 2016, 7:20 pm

I took the rdos test 2 separate times and got fairly similar results. I'm unsure whether I have aspergers; I don't have an aspergers diagnosis, but I can definitely relate to some things.

I score average on the "reading the eyes" test though.

Mattoid
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

17 Mar 2016, 6:11 pm

I scored 28, borderline, on the Aspie quiz. On the Mind in the Eyes test, I scored above average. I'm very good at reading facial expressions. My results of the RDOS are in my signature. The first test said that I was very likely autistic.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 114 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 90 of 200
You seem to have both neurodiverse and neurotypical traits

MBTI Type: INFP
Enneagram Type: 4w5