Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Spatulas
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Feb 2010, 11:50 am

Sorry if this is in the wrong part of the forum >.<.

I just feel so alone atm. Recently my girlfriend broke up with me :( She wasn't only my girlfriend but she was also my best friend as well. I lived with her and her family and I was the happiest I have ever felt. I had a violent upbringing being physically abused by my stepfather. Now all my happiness has gone and I am stuck here with my mum and my stepfather again. Everything reminds me of her :( Now she is with someone else it's tearing me to pieces. I have no other friends and I am no good in social situations >.<. My meds aint working and sometimes I think what's the point in being here =/ I have tried a few times to kill myself but as I am sure a few of you are aware it isn't that easy :(.

Not expecting replies I just wanted to vent >.<

ASdogGeek
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2010, 12:21 pm

I am sorry to hear about that. :( You should find some way to get a place for you so you can be safe and your abusive stepfather should be in jail. I wish your girlfriend hand't broken your heart though some gorls can be cruel like that. Don't kill yourself there is no point to it I know life is VERY hard trust me I have been there, but just keep pushing through if you can the fact that you haven't killed yourself tell me 1 art of you doesn't want to die can't think or welll word the others but it may also be that you don't want to hurt your family that way. I will be your friend I have no socail skills either :)

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2010, 12:45 pm

Spatulas wrote:
Sorry if this is in the wrong part of the forum >.<.

I just feel so alone atm. Recently my girlfriend broke up with me :( She wasn't only my girlfriend but she was also my best friend as well. I lived with her and her family and I was the happiest I have ever felt. I had a violent upbringing being physically abused by my stepfather. Now all my happiness has gone and I am stuck here with my mum and my stepfather again. Everything reminds me of her :( Now she is with someone else it's tearing me to pieces. I have no other friends and I am no good in social situations >.<. My meds aint working and sometimes I think what's the point in being here =/ I have tried a few times to kill myself but as I am sure a few of you are aware it isn't that easy :(.

Not expecting replies I just wanted to vent >.<

Hey Spatulas, I give my welcomes to you to wrongplanet :)

I've been through this stage so many times in my lifetime and someone who was also your best friend, that must of been hard for you, sorry to hear that by the way.

Hope you enjoy your stay here and I think this thread should be moved to "The Heaven" section.

superboyian :)

Spatulas
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Feb 2010, 12:55 pm

Thanks for the nice replies both of you ^^.

It's just really hard. I've gone from having the closest thing I have ever had to a real family *by living with my girlfriends family* to coming back to this hell hole :(.

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

06 Feb 2010, 1:46 pm

Welcome to WP, spatulas! One good thing; as long as you continue to reach out, like posting on here, there is always hope of things getting better. You deserve to live, and to have love. Keep posting on WP, we will support you! :flower:

Spatulas
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Feb 2010, 2:20 pm

Thanks! Love the flower btw :D.

Brandon-J
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2010, 3:19 pm

Sorry to hear about losing your best friend and lover. Best thing to do is not hang your head low and get out there and find another girl. Try to better yourself everyday. Find activities to do to spend your time and talk to your doctor about finding a medication that does work.

"If you feed your faith your fears will starve to death"

http://www.youtube.com/user/BrandonJ280

Kaleido
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2010, 3:25 pm

It really is a very hurtful time when you lose a loved one, just keep posting here and joining in so you are not so alone. Maybe other members will know what to do in your situation about your family.

Spatulas
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Feb 2010, 4:34 pm

Quote:
Find activities to do to spend your time and talk to your doctor about finding a medication that does work.

Yaaa I have been put on citalopram for my depressive stuff and Zopiclone for my insomnia. I am having to take my full weeks of zopiclone in one go just to get any form of sleep at all.

Quote:
It really is a very hurtful time when you lose a loved one, just keep posting here and joining in so you are not so alone. Maybe other members will know what to do in your situation about your family.

I hope so!

Everyone seems nice here!

angelbear
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2010, 5:21 pm

Spatulas-please try to hang in there. I know this is an extremely difficult time. But if you just keep going one day at a time, things will start to look up. Just try to keep yourself busy, and do stay on top of your medication right now. Maybe even try to find some type of group that shares some of your interests, and you might meet someone else. I know the grief right now may seem unbearable, but in time, it will get better.

johanstruijk82
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

07 Feb 2010, 9:18 am

I know how you feel, I've been severely abused too and I had one specific girl who I extremely loved and had a relation with for about 2 years. I missed her so much that I got a psychosis. I still miss her while it's 2 years later now.

Spatulas
Butterfly
Butterfly

08 Feb 2010, 8:58 am

Quote:
I know how you feel, I've been severely abused too and I had one specific girl who I extremely loved and had a relation with for about 2 years. I missed her so much that I got a psychosis. I still miss her while it's 2 years later now.

Yaa, I imagine I will feel the same a couple of years from now as well :(. She was my everything. I'm now off the zopiclone as well as on friday evening it made me go insane >.<. I took the zopiclone I usually take to help me sleep and the next thing I remember is fighting with the police and ambulance people outside hospital. I don't know why it did that. I was actually having a better day before that partly due to the nice comments posted here.

During my crazyness I ended up drinking half a large bottle of rum and vodka, taking a stupid amount of pills and kicking a gas heater off the wall. I also lost half a tooth and got some quite considerable bruising due to fighting with the police=/. Now my mum is at her end with me. My stepfather refuses to be in the same house as me *which would usually be a blessing but it seems my mum hates me for it*. I'll stop rambling on now anyways >.<