Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

dexkaden
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2006, 8:45 pm

I will not eat onions---actually, the only vegetables I will eat are carrots (except not cooked) and potatoes. I just do not like the crunch (even thinking of it gives me goosebumps.)

I am a VERY picky eater. It is easier for me to list the foods I do like than the ones I absolutely will not eat, ever. Period. Unless it is eat them or die. I might be able to choke them down if it meant life, but other than that--no way!

I also really dislike the the fake fruit flavor of candies, especially apple and watermelon. Yuck.

parts
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2006, 5:13 am

I don't like favored coffees they taste like someone put alcohol in them especially french vanlia they smell good though.

Civet
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2006, 7:28 am

Quote:
I forgot to mention I also can't stand sour crout (sp?)

Oh, ugh. The mere mention of it disturbs me : /.

That, and sour cream.

I guess I am a pretty picky eater, going through this thread I thought of several other things I can't tolerate. Pork included.

Sorce
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2006, 9:42 am

taste and smell: carrots, peas, coconuts, kettlecorn, egg whites, black-eyed peas, sweet corn, pork, sweet potatoes and pumpkin, pecans, and kind of melon,

texture: peppers, tapioca, crunchy peanut butter, cauliflower, peaches, whole grain bread, jello, pulpy juice, ziti pasta, and tomatoes.

I mostly stick with the bread, cheese and pasta groups.