Page 4 of 6 [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Janissy
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2010, 8:33 am

My score was 423. People who have read my posts will not be surprised by this at all. :lol:

jc6chan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2010, 9:47 am

Quote:
Your score: 335

Your condition: You have NTS by all means

You are prone to group thinking, biased thinking, social hierarchies, empathy/body language/mimic/delusion and other thought disorders. Your social behavior constricts not only your life but also your thoughts and interests. You live a life of repetetive social monotony, exchanging endlessly information of low quality and little to no value with other people.
Unless you are born gifted, there is no way that you will reach any level of significant knowledge in your life. Because you lack a proper intellectual repertoire, emotions constantly determine your actions and thinking. You may hurt other people in the process, not realizing your wrongdoing and false beliefs.

Recommended treatment: regular visit of a Psychiatrist, long-term therapy and behaviour therapy
Recommended medication: moderate dosage of Olanzapine or high dosage of Amisulpride in combination with moderate dosage of Escitalopram

I have no problem asking random people for directions.

ursaminor
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2010, 10:02 am

Janissy wrote:
My score was 423. People who have read my posts will not be surprised by this at all. :lol:
Or seen your profile.
Although, it has been mentioned that this is not a measure of NTness, but of sociability.
And I think going outside to a place where other people are is not necessarily a social gathering.
Well, it is, but there is not necessarily social interaction.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2011, 10:22 am

Your score: 251

You are prone to group thinking, biased thinking, social hierarchies, empathy/body language/mimic/delusion and other thought disorders. Your social behavior constricts not only your life but also your thoughts and interests. You live a life of repetetive social monotony, exchanging endlessly information of low quality and little to no value with other people.
Unless you are born gifted, there is no way that you will reach any level of significant knowledge in your life. Because you lack a proper intellectual repertoire, emotions constantly determine your actions and thinking. You may hurt other people in the process, not realizing your wrongdoing and false beliefs.

Recommended treatment: regular visit of a Psychiatrist, long-term therapy and behaviour therapy
Recommended medication: moderate dosage of Olanzapine or high dosage of Amisulpride in combination with moderate dosage of Escitalopram

OK.....

draelynn
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2011, 1:41 pm

Cute test. Remarkably, no surprises here...

RESULTS:

Your score: 178

Your condition: Some signs of NTS, possibly affected

Unfortunately it might be possible that you are prone to group thinking, biased thinking, social hierarchies, empathy/body language/mimic/delusion and other thought disorders. Your life is somewhat constricted by your social behavior which limits you to live to your full potential. You are to some extent influenced by other peoples opinions and thoughts. Your dependency on other people limits you to learn and explore about the world and important things.

Recommended treatment: regular visit of a Psychotherapist as an option, possibly short-term therapy
Recommended medication: none

ocdgirl123
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2011, 3:22 pm

Your score: 356

Recommended medication: moderate dosage of Olanzapine or high dosage of Amisulpride in combination with moderate dosage of Escitalopram.

Most of the questions were about enjoying social interaction rather than having good social skills.

For the public transit question, I wouldn't have done any of those, I would have called a family member or friend to pick me up. If I couldn't get a hold of them, I would call a taxi.

Canadian, young adult, student demisexual-heteroromantic, cisgender female, autistic

MooCow
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2011, 1:23 am

Your score: 65

Your condition: no signs of NTS

Pandora_Box
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2011, 2:49 am

Your score: 111

Your condition: virtually no signs of NTS

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2011, 2:56 am

RESULTS:

Your score: 331

I have no idea how many people it takes to make me uncomfortable in a social situation so I put zero.

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2011, 9:57 pm

RESULTS:

Your score: 115

Congratulations! You do not suffer from NTS. However be aware that there is an uncertainty of 7% in your test result which indicates that you could experience light symptoms of NTS in the future.
You are free to think on your own, maintain an objective view of things and pursue your interests. Everything is fine with you.

Recommended treatment: none

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2011, 10:04 pm

92. I don't suffer from NTS. Yay me!

littlelily613
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2011, 12:33 am

RESULTS:

Your score: 18

Your condition: no signs of NTS

Congratulations! You do not suffer from NTS. You are free to think on your own, maintain an objective view of things and pursue your interests. Everything is fine with you.

Recommended treatment: none

Brandon_M
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Apr 2011, 1:19 am

RESULTS:

Your score: 167

Unfortunately it might be possible that you are prone to group thinking, biased thinking, social hierarchies, empathy/body language/mimic/delusion and other thought disorders. Your life is somewhat constricted by your social behavior which limits you to live to your full potential. You are to some extent influenced by other peoples opinions and thoughts. Your dependency on other people limits you to learn and explore about the world and important things.

Recommended treatment: regular visit of a Psychotherapist as an option, possibly short-term therapy

I know that has to be bs though. This test is incredibly biased toward the aspie paradigm. When i'm lost, I will ask for direction. When i'm in a social crowd, I will usually try to show distress the best I can because it is a learned response to display body language and appropriate facial expressions. I mimick NT as best I can, and succeed in some ways...but not in others. Sure, I can act NT at times, but who I am will never change and it shows...and by nature I can't hide it for long. I am aspie by nature and act NT out of necessity.

daspie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2011, 3:35 am

Janissy wrote:

Yes :roll:

daspie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2011, 3:35 am

Your score: 170

motherof2
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Apr 2011, 8:52 pm

Your score: 118

I am NT.