Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

fresco
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2006, 10:57 am

In times of depression I have often hoped for an alien invasion, I think they would be very critical of neuro typical people. In reality if an alien appeared at the foot of my bed at 3 in the morning I would be terrified!

Scintillate
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2006, 11:27 am

I'd probably love it, and crack up... though it would change depending on size, shape, and form of the alien.

hyperbolic
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2006, 11:51 am

The aliens would have probably solved most of their material problems, such as a dwindling food supply and overpopulation, by the time they had achieved a level of technological advanced high enough to traverse across the galaxy to reach the comparatively primitive present-day Earth.

With no need of selfish conquest to ensure their own survival, they would arrive here merely out of intellectual curiousity.

They would seek to understand the biology and culture of the human species and catalog other bioforms. They would also want to catalog the geological features of the planet.

Would Aspies be involved in this? The aliens might seek out the most logical, scientific, intelligent and unbiased of humans to serve as collaborators in their peaceful conquest of knowledge. In that case, Aspies would stand a good chance at being involved.

Corvus
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2006, 11:53 am

If they werent friendly they would have destroyed as by now, if they are there