Addition to " Can Aspies live alone ? " thread .

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2010, 7:48 pm

...MAYBE trhis is my fault , and I pushed the " New Post " , rather than " rReply " thread...Anyhow , I don't want this lost , and I can't figure out how to " patch it over " to the earlier thread :cry: , and I don't want in to be lost to posterity:( ...

...I never have worked :( .
I'm not real happy about this :( , but it;s the truth .
I might say - and , accurately - that various circumstances in my life , the " track " I was placed upon , :cry: things my parents did :( , certainly contributed to that/led to it...
Hoiwever , that's not the point :cry: ...Now . :( :cry:

ScottF
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2010, 12:57 am

Highlight the text, copy it, open new reply in the original thread and paste it in voila!! !

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2010, 9:15 pm

...Well , my computer skills are very limited :( , and , given my being homeless :cry: , and sneaking , to an extent , past the library guards , :cry: , and having only 15-min times on the cptr :( ...

Horus
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2010, 12:55 am

ASS-P wrote:
...MAYBE trhis is my fault , and I pushed the " New Post " , rather than " rReply " thread...Anyhow , I don't want this lost , and I can't figure out how to " patch it over " to the earlier thread :cry: , and I don't want in to be lost to posterity:( ...

...I never have worked :( .
I'm not real happy about this :( , but it;s the truth .
I might say - and , accurately - that various circumstances in my life , the " track " I was placed upon , :cry: things my parents did :( , certainly contributed to that/led to it...
Hoiwever , that's not the point :cry: ...Now . :( :cry:

Well....you're not alone ASS-P. For the past 12 years i've only worked (off and on) for a family friend in his small retail business. He is somewhat aware of my "issues" and is one of the few employers who has (mostly) tolerated them.

Before that....I held various menial, unskilled jobs throughout my late teens and twenties (i'm 40 now btw) and with few expectations, I epic failed at most of those too.