Page 2 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Postperson
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2006, 7:50 pm

I'm a supporter of intensity. It seems that people want us to have an independent site though, Neuroman finds Intensity embarrasing, like that embarrasing relative everyone complains about. I think there are some very bogus notions of good/bad being thrown at intensity (not referring to SB's), but then people often conflate middle-class values with 'good'.

I can contribute financially to an independent site.

Last edited by Postperson on 28 Mar 2006, 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kevv729
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2006, 7:57 pm

I am more than willing to give whatever financial support to this indepentant site as well too.

DivaD
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2006, 10:20 pm

i'm working on something. give me a day or so. i have some web hosting that i wasn't using. setting up a board is bloody complicated! i'm a diva not a nerd :lol:

it might not be what you want but then again it might.... i can only try :)

vetivert
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2006, 8:16 am

SB2/McJ - i'll respond to what you and others have said about me when people have stopped deciding that they can read my mind.

there seems little point in saying anything whilst people have already been judge, jury and executioner.

and i'd prefer to keep the discussion in one place - spreading it all over different sites seems daft. as it's not really germane to WP, i'll respond elsewhere.

Lupine_Ragdoll
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Mar 2006, 8:34 am

Sorry if I sound like a pain here or if I'm posting out of place, but could anyone here please explain to me what is going on in this thread? It doesn't have to be a full translation btw, just a quick explaination would be cool. :) I hope I don't sound stupid or anything saying this, but the way the bigger posts are worded just confuses me, I'm afraid I can't understand any of it! :( (Again, sorry if I sound like a pain here, and I don't mean to intrude on anyone else's business here, I'm just feeling slightly confused by all this!)

Help revive ReBoot!

SB2
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2006, 9:04 am

vetivert wrote:
SB2/McJ - i'll respond to what you and others have said about me when people have stopped deciding that they can read my mind.

there seems little point in saying anything whilst people have already been judge, jury and executioner.

and i'd prefer to keep the discussion in one place - spreading it all over different sites seems daft. as it's not really germane to WP, i'll respond elsewhere.

maybe i am mistaken.
i thought i said you were a kind and caring person, a champion fro the disenfranchised.
whats not to respect about that. i also stated that i was happy about being on you team.

maybe i mispoke, i can be wrong.

maybe your post was just a slip. sigmund anyone?
perhaps it is just a manifistation of a guilty conscience. i wouldn't know. i cannot read you mind. but you know whats going on inside your cranium. perhaps your slip and guilty revelations are all too telling.
you'll have to answer that i am not a clinician.

BeeBee
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2006, 9:30 am

Lupine_Ragdoll wrote:
Sorry if I sound like a pain here or if I'm posting out of place, but could anyone here please explain to me what is going on in this thread? It doesn't have to be a full translation btw, just a quick explaination would be cool. :) I hope I don't sound stupid or anything saying this, but the way the bigger posts are worded just confuses me, I'm afraid I can't understand any of it! :( (Again, sorry if I sound like a pain here, and I don't mean to intrude on anyone else's business here, I'm just feeling slightly confused by all this!)

Its a fight between the mods/admins of another Autism focused board.

I don't think it belongs on WP.

BeeBee

AbominableSnoCone
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2006, 9:55 am

If people want to keep it all in one place it is worth mentioning that Dunc has volunteered his forum as a place to discuss the whole Intensity issue. Thats probably the best place for it.

<snip>

For the time being we will keep this thread unlocked...

Note: URL Snipped. URLs to other Asperger's sites are only permitted in the members only forum.

SB2
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2006, 10:22 am

yes i can tell you whats going on.

Vivi was #2 person here on WP. she got axed for bullying people into conforming to her euro liberal views, according to WP sites developer and owner of Wrong Planet Media.

meanwhile.

several months ago myself and neuroman had at length discussions about an AS community which was cetralized around the notion of Unity. standing to have our voices heard, and creating an agenda which promotes betterment and equality, a greater good for people with AS.
these discussions happened via PM through this website and also another website called simple complexities. whos owner is a memer here, login name sc, a real AS advocate, whom i admire.

one day, i open a pm from neuroman (mid Jan, 2006) and there is a link. what i found was the original neurolands forum. it was told to me that he had been working on it for about a week, it was a surprise for me. "now," he says, "we can work on our dream." and we talked. then he asked me to assemble a team of people who could help us to assemble the thoughts and organize them and subsequently, build the dream.
First i contacted someone who i viewed as outspoken and hard working. she is no longer with us. i also contacted hermit, and a few others, but they did not reply quick enough and we were well under way. I wish i had noticed but the fourth founding member is en una lisa. she was recruited by the lady who is no longer with us. and what a find too.

Each person worked hard did their parts and helped conceptualize a plan. and it was always stated that, we are all equals, as an example of unity. no person in the founding group is to be put above another. no major changes are made without concensus from the five (now four).

things were going smoothly and still were up until a few days ago.
when apparantly, some uncounted millions (because i never heard from them, they didn't make their voices heard, except, mysteriously to vivi, now the story is to neuroman) objected to intensity.
mind you.
intensity is a villiage within the neurolands community, where the rules are very lax and freedom of speech is encouraged. and it was the fastest growing AS site ever, for such a short duration of its existence.
anyways on with the downfall of a dream, and the corruption of power and a euro liberal agenda.

three days ago, after much debate (most of the voices came from people who supported intensity, by far.) a mysterious hacker did their evil deed on intensity and neurolands.
this next part is interesting so pay attention.
one day prior, intensity was taken off the neurolands portal. shima suggested in the founders forum that she was concerned that it might be susceptible to a hacker, WP was hacked one day before. someone got an idea from these events.
But alas, the neurolands was saved, easily enough. but intensity was drained, lost it all. or so it would seem. i got lucky, i was able to skip the page which redirected you to Vivi's site (which you could call anti intensity, where even mention of intensity is a violation of the TOS, [dead serious])...
i was able to skip that page thanks to a lone pm notification. luck of all luck. it still said the board was unavailable, but i was able to get inside the administration panel.

what did i find?

there was a mysterious guest in the same panel for a long period of time, when i traced the IP address, it originated in the UK. thats very interesting. i don't know who it is.
also, when i went to the configuration portion of the administration panel, i noticed that the board was disabled manually. the check box which made it possible for administrators to access the administration panel but users were closed out completely. interesting.

i went to the founders forum and made note of my findings, always truthful always trusting. but the next time i tried to access the administration panel, i could not.

now we are up to the point of yesterday.

i was told that i had to debate vivi and a panel of 12 would decide who's points were worthy of inclusion in the new intensity. remember, this is mine, i am a founder, i have worked my ass off from the beginning, and i hold all artistic license on the whole concept. which was 1000 times more poplular than Vivi and neuromans ramoth harbor.
currently they have about 200 articles but are threatening to dump all the intensity discussion, they will be at or near 10 articles after they follow through with their threat. their membership is about 25, practically all of them registered within the past 2 days after having been directed there, forceably.
what you see above in the original post is the discussion which took place in the hidden arena forum. this BTW was not made public knowledge (by me), until after neuroman made a unilateral decision to refuse to reopen intensity. remember, all major decisions were to be voted on equally. and he is ordering shima around, commanding, "lock this thread, send people here."
like she is some peon and he is corporate america. she deserves way more respect than that. she has worked too hard. maybe he doesn't really respect women. the other founder left, she thought neuroman slighted her, often. Shimma deserves way more dignity than to be ordered, (that was on a personal note).

you see, we have a contract. when we were all promised equality for making this a realization. yes neuroman spent the money, which is equivelant to one nights wages for me. we all worked hard and did our part. we were promised equality and a vote. we upheld our end of the agreement, neuroman making unilateral decissions is in breach of contract.
touche
he does not have that authority by admission.
and i do not understand it. i still think that he is the most brilliant person i have ever encountered. guess a person needs common sense too.

it is illegal under the law to, make all these claims to people and get services for promise of something, then once you get what you want, you do not honor your initial promises.

and futhermore.
once vivi got the axe here. she took an interest in the neurolands. The four of us (all of us) expressed concern but she also all of a sudden showed a romantic interest in neuroman (who has been chasing her for months).
we all agreed that she would never have control. but who runs the portal? VIVI! who runs ramoth? VIVI! who was the mysterious guest on intensity administration panel? i don't know.

side bar: all this trouble with intensity happened weeks after the excuse for it, but within 2 days of a thread i started in a hidden forum on intensity in which i called Vivi everyname in the book. ask hecate, i did it as a simple test to see if i would get any scorn. sure enough, guess what>>>
at the time we were all wondering if Vivi had access and privelage everywhere? we found out, we got our answer. Intensity was put on trial. how small! what an easy dupe.

Also, in these discussions in the founders forum about vivi, neuroman expressed a concern of his.

he agreed with us that she would not get what she craves the most, power over others and the ability to control them.
neuroman told us about how vivi had boasted to him about all the people she has in her hip pocket. all the OTS people, one particular computer wiz, who helped develope this site. all under her control (not Alex Plank). and seemed like it was inferred, to do her beck and call. oh the gracious lady. what will we do with all her backroom politicking?

and finally.

neuroman also showed concern for her trying to take over the neurolands and specifically asked shima and hermit to remove him from administrative privelages if it seemed like this was occuring. he wrote that, im sure, when he still had his own mind.

just thought you'd enjoy the screenplay for the movie of the week. im telling you, its got all the elements, don't it.
i am deeply saddened by the death of a dream and how a lust for power, killed it. shame on you vetivert. you don't really care about anything that you actually preach of. in particular, people with AS. because this was supposed to be AS4US, in every possible way.

there is so much more. i simply highlighted the basics, since you asked.
are you sorry you did?

public politicking :wink:

-robert

you never know!

SB2
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2006, 10:24 am

AbominableSnoCone wrote:
If people want to keep it all in one place it is worth mentioning that Dunc has volunteered his forum as a place to discuss the whole Intensity issue. Thats probably the best place for it.

<snip>

For the time being we will keep this thread unlocked...

nah. i have lived too much by her terms. its over.

btw- you wren't mentioned as one of the many people she owned

vetivert
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2006, 11:15 am

i repeat:

vetivert wrote:

but just to say that much of SB2's post above is news to me. i do have to wonder why people keep giving me all this power - in their heads, that is. cos i can assure you that that's the only place it is, as far as i'm aware.

SB2
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2006, 11:23 am

vetivert
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2006, 11:32 am

actually, i will respond. but i agree with beebee, so it'll be on the drivel, not here.

danlo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2006, 11:35 am

*highfive Vetivert* You rock, Veti!
SB2, quit being a chum and admit defeat. I know firsthand how hard it is for you, but be a man. Stop whining about how she "bullied" people. She outsmarted and outmaneuvered you. As hard as that is to accept, you're just gonna have to accept it.
Secondly, why debate it here? Why not just give access to that forum to the people who want to read about it? Doesn't it kinda defeat the purpose of only giving exclusive rights to that forum to specific people? Your private squabbles from another website do not belong on this one. You're acting immature, and Vetivert is showing you up. We're not here to act as a cheersquad for you. So stop trying to draw attention here, you have your own site for that. But wait, the audience is bigger here, isn't it?

alex
Developer
Developer

29 Mar 2006, 11:46 am

danlo wrote:
*highfive Vetivert* You rock, Veti!
SB2, quit being a chum and admit defeat. I know firsthand how hard it is for you, but be a man. Stop whining about how she "bullied" people. She outsmarted and outmaneuvered you. As hard as that is to accept, you're just gonna have to accept it.
Secondly, why debate it here? Why not just give access to that forum to the people who want to read about it? Doesn't it kinda defeat the purpose of only giving exclusive rights to that forum to specific people? Your private squabbles from another website do not belong on this one. You're acting immature, and Vetivert is showing you up. We're not here to act as a cheersquad for you. So stop trying to draw attention here, you have your own site for that. But wait, the audience is bigger here, isn't it?

This entire thread seems absurd to me. I still have no idea what people are fighting about. SB2: If you want to start an intensity forum, just start a new one. Although I don't think you're legally allowed to have some of the stuff that you had on the other one. I don't know though because I never went there. I just heard that people were saying a lot of stuff about other people.

Neuroman
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2006, 11:58 am

those of you who question the truth, be informed it is a relative thing.

yes i made a unilateral decision about intensity.

what else is true? hard to say.
that at first i did not trust vivi? true.
that i worried about our friendship influencing me? true.
concern that she had influence over other people. true
however at this point i trust her more than i do mcj because she is not violating agreements we have all over the boards.

i would like to trust you again, rob, but under these circumstances i cannot.

no one was told they had to do anything. each was invited. fyi, initially both said no.
i invited them because i thought i had chosen the strongest voices on both sides of the issue, people who agreed about other things, but not this.

i will not reveal the information from our founders forum as we agreed to keep it confidential. i will say that even bob's own comments represent one side of what he has said about her. there is another side about which he has argued strongly. if you go to the portal you would see some evidence of that in their discussion of the principles bob was developing.

as far as the romantic interest: it was evident here and it is what it is. realistic? no. there is an ocean between us. and that is all i will say about that. i have found a friend in vivi, and whatever else may occur, i defend my right to make friends.

vivi offered to help with things on the neurolands. i have been very ill for a long time and could not keep up with everything. no one else offered to help. so:
vivi is backup (hence temporarily primary) admin for the portal. right now that means she is admin for the portal forum and nothing else. i have not had time to develop the rest of it.
vivi is backup administrator for ramoth, majestic tv, and gestalt.
she never had any access or privleges to intensity.
rob did that all on his own. i felt he did not need help as he learned the admin stuff very quickly and very well. consider, rob, that in your hidden forum there may have been those who disagreed. consider also that i kept my agreement with you and did not interfere. this is the first i am hearing of the hidden forum and its content.

i do not know what vivi craves most. i did worry that it might be power. what rob does not tell you is that i concluded that it was not so. i can't reveal any more about what i think without permission from the involved parties, but i will say it does have to do with how communities are built (oy, that was cryptic).

i did tell the founders to remove me if it seemed i was being influenced more by my feelings than by logic and our mission (which essentially remains unarticulated as i am busy doing things like this).

i also have the ability to admit that i am wrong. if you saw the discussion in politics on the neurolands forum you would see that.

look you. i wish to keep this all in one place. this is not the venue. it is a tactic whose effect will be to create division. i ask that you discuss it with us on the neurolands. or in ONE place of your choosing. there is no point in doing it here. it is not constructive, as i do not care what opinion people have of me.

remember the goal is unity.
and those of you who question my integrity, my posts here and on the neurolands speak for themselves.

if you are going through hell, keep going.
Winston Churchill