Page 1 of 3 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Horus
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2010, 1:51 pm

...............this disgusting creature. This Megan "person" is perhaps the most reprehensible NT i've ever encountered. Her ignorance, vapidity, self-entitlement, cruelty and all-around contemptibility is simply staggering. She actually makes Archie Bunker and Paris Hilton seem like kindly geniuses.

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... 7452759194

spectrummom
Raven
Raven

27 Apr 2010, 2:31 pm

Wow. I'm speechless.

Did you read through the responses? Glad there are so many more who stick up for people with ASD. I just loved her description of their dinner party, esp the part about "Daddy."

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2010, 3:06 pm

Im not really convinced Paris Hilton is NT. I think she is high-functioning PDD. For several reasons.

Taking a break.

Horus
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2010, 3:14 pm

zen_mistress wrote:
Im not really convinced Paris Hilton is NT. I think she is high-functioning PDD. For several reasons.

Seems like you're being serious here :?

If so....i'd love to hear those reasons. She seems as NT as they come to me.

Gigi830
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

27 Apr 2010, 3:29 pm

Oh, she's just jealous because I bet if they both took an IQ test the "tard" (as she so "lovingly" puts it) would score much higher. I also just love the part about "Daddy". She reminds me of that annoying character in The Princess and the Frog (except not nice, at least that girl had manners genrally speaking). "tell 'em Big Daddy" :roll:

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2010, 3:32 pm

Well I am not completely sure. But she seems to only have one facial expression and talk in a monotone. She has eyes that dont line up, which is a little more common in people with ASDs- when I went to an AS group there were 2 people who had strabismus sitting in the room. Also her personality strikes me as "put on", NTs are generally more comfortable.. the fixation on little dogs and other animals- common in spectrum females- she has a menagerie at her house.

Also many people say that people with ASDs are always asocial- not true- I had a friend who was a lot higher-functoning than her siblings who was very sociable and had a lot of friends, but clearly is still on the spectrum.

Taking a break.

Horus
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2010, 3:38 pm

8O

spectrummom wrote:
Wow. I'm speechless.

Did you read through the responses? Glad there are so many more who stick up for people with ASD. I just loved her description of their dinner party, esp the part about "Daddy."

Most in that group have an ASD, so that's not really surprising.

To be fair though.....i'm pretty sure most NT's would find her pretty loathsome too.....I hope 8O

I have hard time believing she's actually being serious. You know how idiots on the internet are, some just love to rankle people just for the sake of doing so.

Then again.....the exaggerated stupidity and ignorance of fictional characters like Archie Bunker is not necessarily an exaggeration.

*sighs*....When is it going to end with these humans?

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2010, 3:43 pm

I like the guy who posted the very first response.:cool:

Horus
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2010, 3:47 pm

zen_mistress wrote:
Well I am not completely sure. But she seems to only have one facial expression and talk in a monotone. She has eyes that dont line up, which is a little more common in people with ASDs- when I went to an AS group there were 2 people who had strabismus sitting in the room. Also her personality strikes me as "put on", NTs are generally more comfortable.. the fixation on little dogs and other animals- common in spectrum females- she has a menagerie at her house.

Also many people say that people with ASDs are always asocial- not true- I had a friend who was a lot higher-functoning than her siblings who was very sociable and had a lot of friends, but clearly is still on the spectrum.

Excellent points.....I actually never thought of it that way. I've always noticed these things (except for the eyes) and yes...she doesn't seem too comfortable in social situations.

Perhaps a HF PDD " shadow syndrome" could be in order at least.

Eh well....i'm not a walking neuropsych test and whatever the case...she's still a fairly ridiculous human being.

pumibel
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2010, 3:57 pm

What a stupid twat! I see she is getting schooled by others on that thread so I don't feel the need to go blasting in myself. Its people like her that keep ignorance a live and well in the world.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2010, 4:00 pm

Oh, yes...and the b***h of an OP should wear adult pull-ups and poop in them, just one time, to see how it feels to have that type of incontinence. I'd like to be the one to force her to do it. Maybe the Nazi would change her tune, after that. I was going to join MySpace after the name in my rank title, and leave this comment, but I've decided against it. Why would I join another meat market, if I hardly go on FaceBook, anymore?

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2010, 4:26 pm

Although I find everything Megan said to be detestable, I really can't blame her for leaving the table when there was a screaming autistic kid sitting nearby. I would have done the same thing--but then again, I would always leave a situation in which there was a screaming child, autistic or otherwise.

Please don't misconstrue my words to make it seem as though I agree with everything she said, because I don't--I just don't blame her for leaving that situation.

Horus
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2010, 4:28 pm

Aside from preaching to the choir in that group....I doubt posting any opprobriums against her would serve much of a purpose.

That thread is ancient and she's probably forgotten all about it by now.

tenzinsmom
Toucan
Toucan

27 Apr 2010, 4:29 pm

This seems staged to me. It was the line, "I guess we know who is going to get the higher education and salary one day, don't we". ( I'm paraphrasing, I can't remember the exact words.)

This doesn't read like natural speech to me, like someone recounting their experience. It reads like narrative, something made up.

So, in my opinion, this is hate speech.

Someone who is very angry and hateful towards autistic people, hiding behind a fictional character.

They specifically went to this forum to express their hatred and prejudice.

Very ignorant and not to be fed into. I'm sorry, though, that this ugliness has reached you all. This kind of expression signifies the need for a strong, wise and articulate neurodiversity movement.

There's so much confusion and ignorance about what autism is.

It's up to us to change that in whatever ways we can. Even just recognizing that this person is confused and not to take it on and get discouraged.

Horus
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2010, 4:38 pm

Descartes wrote:
Although I find everything Megan said to be detestable, I really can't blame her for leaving the table when there was a screaming autistic kid sitting nearby. I would have done the same thing--but then again, I would always leave a situation in which there was a screaming child, autistic or otherwise.

Please don't misconstrue my words to make it seem as though I agree with everything she said, because I don't--I just don't blame her for leaving that situation.

Leaving the table is perfectly acceptable of course and I think everyone here is reasonable enough to understand what you're saying. :)

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2010, 4:44 pm

It would be hillarious for easy-going me, to be holding a realistic looking toy gun, to her head, when she starts farting, saying, "POOP IN YOUR DIAPER!":lol: