Mention AS to a friend and now family member!

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2010, 10:38 pm

My friend in College (who I've brought up before) said for psych class she did a paper on Autism I asked her if she mention Asperger's she said yes I told her it was private and mention my sister thought I had it and my psychiatrist agreed (IMO to shut me up) she said she understood and she'd google it I also linked her to Wrongplanet.net She went to North Carolina and already has 16,000 in loan debt and my cousin between her/husband has 51,000 so my 1400 for my NY trip is nothing. I kind of feel better talking to my cousin and this old friend. She doesn't remember seeing Spider-man much with me but said she'd do a study with me. :-) It was nice talking to this old friend and telling her of Asperger's she was nice about it and understood. :-) talking on WP is nice but having family/friends to talk to is even better!! !! :-) (Adding to this I now just mention it to my cousin she was talking disorders I thought what the hell. :-) She's nice about it just as the friend was. Coming out and talking to these 2 people have helped me so much in the past couple days. :-)