just realized something the other day on here

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Age1600
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2010, 11:47 am

i repled to a post on lower functioning autism, a person pointed aout i type diffrently i noticed that too awhile back when i couldnt no logner go back and correct my erros cuz i dont ahve the mental energy, and it takes me forverar to type and get smy words out motre and more.i also thought id bring something to da board again, iw as wrong, i thnk this marks the days where i'm done with wp sadly when if irst started out ehre wp was a gold mine for to find tout there are ppl who sahre my traits and problems it was great, no w its like wp and i are diff, seeparated, i dont related to me most posts and if i do takes me over a day ot replay and tpe it out, so i think dis is where i say my final farewellbids to everyubody god bless u all, thanks for being thdeter when i needed ya all da most, this will prob be my lasts posts on here, i only hope da best afor u all, bye1 :( :oops:

SuperTrouper
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2010, 11:50 am

Age, that makes me sad, because I feel like you and I have something in common. I hope life treats you very well in the future! Best wishes to you!

LipstickKiller
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 May 2010, 11:54 am

I like the way you write, and I like to hear what you have to say. I'm sorry you feel people are too different from you, I know what that's like from being compared to NT's. I wish you could feel at home here still, somehow. :heart:

serenity
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2010, 12:11 pm

:( Age, I think you're just going through a hard time right now, and getting frustrated. Take a break if you need to, but please know that you're not that different than everyone else here. We all love reading your posts.

Lene
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2010, 12:25 pm

You mix your letters around a lot, but your posts are still readable. Personally, I find them a lot easier on the eye, than say huge walls of text with no paragraphs, or CAPSLOCKED posts.

It's not like you're doing it to be 'quirky', so I doubt it bothers most people.

Horus
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2010, 12:41 pm

Age1600~

While i've never responded to your posts, I have read and
enjoyed them. I don't find them difficult to read and understand
at all. In fact... I think you are a bright, insightful and warm-hearted
person.

You are very strong and you have a great positive attitude.

I honestly can't say the same about myself in regards to
either of those things.

Maybe you ought to consider sticking around, but it's up to you
of course. I think you are a great asset to this board and i've been
wondering about you since you haven't been posting much in the
last few months.

But....if you choose to part ways with WP....I wish you the best of
luck in all that you do and you will be missed!! ! :)

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2010, 12:59 pm

Age1600 wrote:
i repled to a post on lower functioning autism, a person pointed aout i type diffrently i noticed that too awhile back when i couldnt no logner go back and correct my erros cuz i dont ahve the mental energy, and it takes me forverar to type and get smy words out motre and more.i also thought id bring something to da board again, iw as wrong, i thnk this marks the days where i'm done with wp sadly when if irst started out ehre wp was a gold mine for to find tout there are ppl who sahre my traits and problems it was great, no w its like wp and i are diff, seeparated, i dont related to me most posts and if i do takes me over a day ot replay and tpe it out, so i think dis is where i say my final farewellbids to everyubody god bless u all, thanks for being thdeter when i needed ya all da most, this will prob be my lasts posts on here, i only hope da best afor u all, bye1 :( :oops:

Sorry you feel that way. :( I sometimes feel that way too, like I don't have the energy to write out what's on my mind. Come back any time though and maybe you'll feel better.

Also, don't let what someone said about your writing bother you too much. The content matters more than how well you can type or use perfect spelling and grammar. Judging on content you express yourself well.

Freak_Contagion
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 May 2010, 1:21 pm

You seem really cool, and I'm sad to see you go.... If someone was just being stupid, I would add a note about the spelling and stuff to your profile. If you really just can't muster to post in general on here anymore though, then I guess there's nothing I can do then. Bye....

I enjoy random PMs. ^.^

LittleTigger
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2010, 2:07 pm

I never met you yet but I cannot "correct my typos"
either, I get mad and bang the kebord, i just can't duit,
it gives me a reaction so I just have to leave the typos
there.

I know.

Dang shame you gotta leave.
kinda wish u didnt

When society stops expecting
too much from me, I will
stop disappointing them.

Age1600
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2010, 2:10 pm

it isnt about a person tellin me my postin cant readable please dont thinki i blame them or think to blame them either, its jus that i feel im really jus not apart of wp as i use to and i dontt relate as much as i use and nafter that person pointed out my writing is hard to read made me notice it is, and that i dont correct my errors as i use to or think correctly engough to type as good as i use to, made me think that me is prob done with the whole wp thing altogther sadly, but will still pm jus not post or look at the postings anymore, thanks for all ur wishes maybe ill come back but even i ntoiced i dont post anyways anymore, so its good i jus leave and only return if i get a pm, thanks to everybody and will always wish warm wisnhes to everybody!

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2010, 6:17 pm

Age1600, I know how you feel, typing really tire me out. I would love it if ths computer had some other system where i could get my words out nstead. This keyboard i broken too.

I discovered yesterday i had an embarrassing spelling error in my custom rank, i was kind of out of it when I put it in, anyway i was glad noone corrected me.

Anyway noone minds what kind of functioning you have. You are valued here, I hope you stay. There is a lot of arguing and correcting going on on this board, I think Aspies can often be very focused on detail so that is why this happens, it makes this board a hard place to be sometimes though.

Taking a break.