Do you ever feel like you're trapped inside yourself??

Page 5 of 5 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

LaetiBlabla
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2018, 6:36 pm

I know I am trapped by the world if I am myself.
So I lock myself and look at the world from a distance, it's a softer trap.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2018, 6:42 pm

Constantly.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

seanogee
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Dec 2018, 3:29 pm

I spent many years trying to destroy that part of me that was so different from everyone that I knew. There was absolutely no awareness when I was a child of what this all might mean. There was just something really "wrong" with me and it came close to making me crazy. There seemed to be a chasm between "me" and the world.

Sean

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2018, 2:15 am

... :( :cry:

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2018, 2:18 am

coming at it with a different tack, I was trapped inside myself in terms of not knowing just how alien I was. I was the thing that wouldn't leave but I didn't know it.