Page 2 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Angel_ryan
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2010, 7:13 pm

Mark198423 wrote:
Angel_ryan wrote:
Mark198423 wrote:
This could maybe be linked with the 'Dirty Feeling' post, but I've noticed that very few NT's wash their hands after peeing.

EWWWWWW!! !! ! That's way worse than not bathing! I wash my hands compulsively cause I have OCD. It's the thought that there might be germs on your hands and if you get something sticky on your hands that really bothers me too.

You'd freak out in many (male) public toilets as they all seem to leave without washing a thing!

Thanks you've just increased my female sexual dysfunction, Ahhhh!!(>_<) now I'm going to think of that the next time I'm with my BF and I'm probably gonna make him wash his hands compulsively all day long.

Mark198423
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2010, 7:16 pm

Angel_ryan wrote:
Mark198423 wrote:
Angel_ryan wrote:
Mark198423 wrote:
This could maybe be linked with the 'Dirty Feeling' post, but I've noticed that very few NT's wash their hands after peeing.

EWWWWWW!! !! ! That's way worse than not bathing! I wash my hands compulsively cause I have OCD. It's the thought that there might be germs on your hands and if you get something sticky on your hands that really bothers me too.

You'd freak out in many (male) public toilets as they all seem to leave without washing a thing!

Thanks you've just increased my female sexual dysfunction, Ahhhh!!(>_<) now I'm going to think of that the next time I'm with my BF and I'm probably gonna make him wash his hands compulsively all day long.

Sorry!!

I wash every time, even if I don't end up going. Maybe your bf will be like me in that respect?! :)

Angel_ryan
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2010, 7:29 pm

Mark198423 wrote:
Sorry!!

I wash every time, even if I don't end up going. Maybe your bf will be like me in that respect?! :)

That's just it I don't know I never asked him!! !! How long and with how many has this been happening!! !! I'm so grossed out!

fleeced
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Jul 2010, 7:30 pm

If i had a bf and he didnt wash his hands after using the restroom i would have to end the relationship. it would be that serious.

young_god
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

01 Jul 2010, 7:42 pm

So i came out of the toilet in her house...
And she says to me:"Err, you didn't wash your hands!".

And I say:"That's right, I didn't wash my hands - I didn't need to wash my
hands, coz I didn't use my hands - I piss like a girl (excuse the crudity) -
I piss sitting down.

She says:"Err, cool, well I guess that is alright then".

Wow, what a thread!
I can't believe I am discussing my toilet functions with a whole group
of strangers.

This is one I should definitely not post.
But I will anyway ;-)

cheers.

p.s.
I think I still did wash my hands anyway, coz i like the smell of
handwash in the morning ;-)

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2010, 7:51 pm

Its good to wash your hands in any case as you will touch things like the flusher. It is just a good idea...

It is rare to see women who dont wash hands after using public restrooms. A couple of times I have been in a nightclub and someone has come out of a cubicle and headed straight out the door and the women at the sink all look at each other and say "Ugh! She didnt wash her hands!"

Taking a break.

Mark198423
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2010, 7:54 pm

Angel_ryan wrote:
Mark198423 wrote:
Sorry!!

That's just it I don't know I never asked him!! !! How long and with how many has this been happening!! !! I'm so grossed out!

I've always noticed it so presumably it's been going on longer than I have!! It's not eveyone in the toilets but I'd say it's probably over 50%.

I'm really 'grossed' out by this too and the horrible thing for me is that I KNOW my sister doesn't and found out a few hours ago that my dad doesn't every time if at all when peeing. I can't look at them the same immediately afterwards, I can't touch them or anthing the've touched.

pekkla
Toucan
Toucan

01 Jul 2010, 7:57 pm

OK--Since we're on bathroom stuff, I'll just ask: Anyone wipe themselves over and over again (just to make sure the poo is gone)??

Just asking, as I have a son who is having a bit of an OCD thing about wiping, and I'm being asked to check his butt : ( And re-wipe it : (

young_god
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

01 Jul 2010, 8:01 pm

zen_mistress wrote:
Its good to wash your hands in any case as you will touch things like the flusher. It is just a good idea...

Yeah, when you put it like that, maybe I should have washed my hands.
But when I start, I can't stop.
And then I would be asking her for the floor cleaner and mop to do a proper
job...

Sometimes you just want to go for a piss, yeah?
Especially when you are a bit off your head?

I think i've said too much already.
I really will stop now.

Mysty
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2010, 8:05 pm

Mark198423 wrote:
This could maybe be linked with the 'Dirty Feeling' post, but I've noticed that very few NT's wash their hands after peeing. If they go for a crap then I think they do but for some reason, many seem to think peeing doesn't require it.

I feel compelled to wash regardless of which I've done and get a little distressed if it's not possible. Does anyone else get this or is this one just me?

I've always seen it as a male versus female thing, related to males not having to wipe.

young_god
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

01 Jul 2010, 8:10 pm

Mysty wrote:
I've always seen it as a male versus female thing, related to males not having to wipe.

See my previous post.
Males can be like females too..

Mark198423
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2010, 8:12 pm

Mysty wrote:
Mark198423 wrote:
This could maybe be linked with the 'Dirty Feeling' post, but I've noticed that very few NT's wash their hands after peeing. If they go for a crap then I think they do but for some reason, many seem to think peeing doesn't require it.

I feel compelled to wash regardless of which I've done and get a little distressed if it's not possible. Does anyone else get this or is this one just me?

Maybe, but I know that women do it too, personally I know my sister doesn't and I have an OCD female friend who has told me on a number of occasions after witnessing it in female toilets!

daydreamer84
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2010, 8:25 pm

Mark198423 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
OneStepBeyond wrote:
Steffy wrote:
my brother's ex-gf (an NT) was a big germaphobe. she would wash her hands, and then try to open the door without touching it. it was actually quite amusing.

i do that in public toilets

I do it too. You're just putting all the germs back on.

Me too, it really bugs me that doors are generally push to open and pull to exit - I find myself trying to open with odd prts of the door handle that others are less likely to have touched.

I do that too......my mom also finds it amsuing. I don't see why though.

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2010, 8:25 pm

young_god wrote:
zen_mistress wrote:

job...

I really will stop now.

Even if i am drunk, or off my head, I would still wash. It is part of the ritual.

Taking a break.

mcg
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2010, 8:44 pm

young_god wrote:
zen_mistress wrote:

job...

I really will stop now.
The germs can crawl straight onto your ass if you pee sitting down. I never sit down in other peoples bathrooms.

Mark198423
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2010, 8:54 pm

daydreamer84 wrote:
Mark198423 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
OneStepBeyond wrote:
Steffy wrote:
my brother's ex-gf (an NT) was a big germaphobe. she would wash her hands, and then try to open the door without touching it. it was actually quite amusing.

i do that in public toilets

I do it too. You're just putting all the germs back on.

Me too, it really bugs me that doors are generally push to open and pull to exit - I find myself trying to open with odd prts of the door handle that others are less likely to have touched.

I do that too......my mom also finds it amsuing. I don't see why though.

I think because it's different. People laugh at the unusual quite often. If you've in a public toilet with someone you know, let them open the door - then they'll never notice - that's what I do!!