anyone else here hate using public toilets?

Page 2 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

rmctagg09
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Jul 2010, 6:48 pm

Only if there's a urinal, and/or if I have severe diarrhea.

EnglishInvader
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2010, 7:32 pm

I've always had a problem with this although I have got better in recent years. I basically realised that it was a choice between taking a s**t in a public lav and getting the unpleasantness over and done with or spending the rest of the day with a turd up my arse.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2010, 8:02 pm

When I have to go, I go, whether I'm in public, or at home. If I don't answer to the call of nature, you don't want to know what happens.

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2010, 8:39 pm

When I worked in the resteraunt they caught a guy pooping in the sink. I had to stand there in the door way to keep the guy from escaping. The boss said if he tries to make a break for it before the cops get here bust him up. :twisted: I stood there talking to the guy I told him if I was you I'd pick the poop out of the sink before the cop got here. he laughed at me telling me I'd be cleaning the sink not him. When the Lancaster cop showed up he looked at the sink and told the guy pick it up and put it in the toilet. He walked over to the paper towel dispenser and the cop stopped him saying I did not tell you to get a paper towel I said pick it up and put it in the toilet. As he picked up the poop bare handed everyone in the room was giggling then went ewwww. He got humilated infront of the waitresses, cook staff, buss boys, and customers it was great. As he left the bathroom I told him enjoy the strip search at the Erie County holding center. He just put his head down and went peacfully but with a little less dignity. :twisted:

Pinchy
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

10 Jul 2010, 9:26 pm

I am fine with public toilets/washrooms that I am familar with. The other day, I had to use one that was vibrating all over. There was something wrong with the flush / water tank hidden behind the wall. It felt like it was about to blow up while I was using it. When I got out, the attendant looked at me and said, "You are brave!" :oops: I was kind of desperate because all of my favourite stalls were taken at the time.

Has anyone use one of those squat type toilets? I have even used one that is literally a large pit with a narrow balancing board across it. Since someone mentioned Explosive Diarrhoea, imagine having to do that while wearing pants in this type of toilets. GROSS! OMG! I just went to Google to see if I have spelt Diarrhoea right and there is something on Explosive Diarrhoea on YouTube!! ! How Gross Is That??????

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2010, 2:19 am

Pinchy wrote:
Has anyone use one of those squat type toilets? I have even used one that is literally a large pit with a narrow balancing board across it.

I have bad ankles becaquse of my flat feet. I would be afraid of falling in. 8O

CobaltBlew
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Jul 2010, 12:14 pm

harlequinsenor wrote:
I don't mind it in the least if the toilet is clean and at least somewhat private.

+1

Jellybean
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2010, 12:24 pm

I got bullied as a kid because I had to number twoosies in the girls room at school. I suffered from chronic constipation between the age of 9-20! If I REALLY need to go two out in public I try and find a disabled toilet. Okay so technically I am not disabled... but it's that or something a lot less pleasant! Those bl***y radar keys are causing a complete nuisance. If only people didn't trash the toilets then they wouldn't need them...

I also held the pee in between 12-15 because I would get beaten up in the school toilets. Trust me guys and gals... infections AREN'T NICE!! ! 8O

AMDeering
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 Jul 2010, 1:49 pm

I have this problem, too.

I also have a new friend who is very extroverted. Thus, she wants to visit me and stay at my house for a few days each week (feel free to scream out loud in horror... I did). For awhile, I would not go #2 until she left my house. LOL I'd literally hold it in for days until she went back home, then I'd make a mad dash for the bathroom.

Fortunately, I am now becoming very close to her and see her as more of a sister now. She loves my AS quirkiness! She thinks it is endearing. Ha! She even guards public restrooms for me while I go do what I need to go do! WOO! I can also tinkle in front of her like if she is brushing her teeth in the bathroom. Maybe soon I can poo in front of her.

*crosses fingers that she doesn't wreck this friendship*

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?"

happymusic
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2010, 5:17 pm

Public restrooms are like an OCD obstacle course for me. I have nightmares about them. :(

BattleCreekDavid

11 Jul 2010, 6:36 pm

Rest rooms in poor condition. Port-a-potties definitely. Try not to make physical contact with anything in those things.

boostjunky
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Jul 2010, 9:50 pm

i refuse to sit bare ass on a public toilet, it's just disgusting. i just cover the seat in toilet paper, and then im perfectly content.