Screw you! It's MMMMMYYYYY money! Give to me noowwww!

Page 1 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

harlequinsenor
Raven
Raven

User avatar

Joined: 17 Dec 2009
Gender: Male
Posts: 114

10 Jul 2010, 1:17 am

...says the fat, uneducated, worthless disabled leech to the fit, educated, gainfully employed Social Security employee over the phone when their payment is one day late, because they failed to report their new bank information in a timely manner.



Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Apr 2010
Age: 51
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,088
Location: Depew NY

10 Jul 2010, 1:23 am

What are you trying to prove with this post? Try uping your meds or something. :roll: Did it make you feel better about yourself? You certainly did not make yourself look good posting it.


_________________
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die -Hunter S. Thompson


harlequinsenor
Raven
Raven

User avatar

Joined: 17 Dec 2009
Gender: Male
Posts: 114

10 Jul 2010, 1:25 am

Todesking wrote:
What are you trying to prove with this post? Try uping your meds or something. :roll: Did it make you feel better about yourself? You certainly did not make yourself look good posting it.


Just a little venting.

What are you trying to prove with your reply? Patience is a virtue... don't get mad at us when we ask you to relax.



Deidara
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 26 Jun 2010
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 138

10 Jul 2010, 1:27 am

>educated
>social security employee

Oh you.



Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Apr 2010
Age: 41
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,698

10 Jul 2010, 1:29 am

harlequinsenor wrote:
...says the fat, uneducated, worthless disabled leech to the fit, educated, gainfully employed Social Security employee over the phone when their payment is one day late, because they failed to report their new bank information in a timely manner.


You shouldn't say such rude things to the people who work at Social Security. They have no control over when your check gets there. And if you are fat and discontent with it I suggest you make efforts to reduce your weight to something you would be happier with.



harlequinsenor
Raven
Raven

User avatar

Joined: 17 Dec 2009
Gender: Male
Posts: 114

10 Jul 2010, 1:31 am

Wow, I wasn't expecting such defensive responses. If only you all were as articulate over the phone maybe we'd get something accomplished.



Deidara
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 26 Jun 2010
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 138

10 Jul 2010, 1:39 am

Learn to troll,son.



Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Apr 2010
Age: 51
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,088
Location: Depew NY

10 Jul 2010, 1:40 am

I guess I fell for the troll's bait. :roll:


_________________
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die -Hunter S. Thompson


harlequinsenor
Raven
Raven

User avatar

Joined: 17 Dec 2009
Gender: Male
Posts: 114

10 Jul 2010, 1:53 am

I suppose the hand that feeds shouldn't expect any sympathy here.



Deidara
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 26 Jun 2010
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 138

10 Jul 2010, 1:56 am

Stop attention-whoring. You come here to vent about how miserable your life is in comparison to a so called normal human being.
Man up and do something about instead of whining on the internet. That is if you can take a step outside the door without wetting your pants.



harlequinsenor
Raven
Raven

User avatar

Joined: 17 Dec 2009
Gender: Male
Posts: 114

10 Jul 2010, 1:58 am

Deidara wrote:
Stop attention-whoring. You come here to vent about how miserable your life is in comparison to a so called normal human being.
Man up and do something about instead of whining on the internet. That is if you can take a step outside the door without wetting your pants.


Well I do have a job...



Deidara
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 26 Jun 2010
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 138

10 Jul 2010, 2:00 am

[img][800:862]http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/4092/trolling101ql8.gif[/img]

/thread. You can close it now.



Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Apr 2010
Age: 41
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,698

10 Jul 2010, 2:02 am

harlequinsenor wrote:
Deidara wrote:
Stop attention-whoring. You come here to vent about how miserable your life is in comparison to a so called normal human being.
Man up and do something about instead of whining on the internet. That is if you can take a step outside the door without wetting your pants.


Well I do have a job...


Thanks to someone who was qualified for social security and didn't take it from you.



harlequinsenor
Raven
Raven

User avatar

Joined: 17 Dec 2009
Gender: Male
Posts: 114

10 Jul 2010, 2:04 am

At least I have a job...



Deidara
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 26 Jun 2010
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Posts: 138

10 Jul 2010, 2:09 am

6 year olds have jobs. Want a medal?



Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Aug 2005
Age: 37
Gender: Female
Posts: 12,630
Location: My body is in Brisbane and my mind is in the gutter. :D

10 Jul 2010, 2:14 am

harlequinsenor wrote:
At least I have a job...


*pats OP on the head*

Well done. So do I. So do lots of people.

What I don't have, thankfully, is a propensity to view fat, uneducated, disabled people as worthless. People who'd condemn people without knowing their circumstances, yeah...


_________________
Music Theory 101: Cadences.
Authentic cadence: V-I
Plagal cadence: IV-I
Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I