Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Franic
Butterfly
Butterfly

27 May 2013, 11:32 pm

people do like me in my school, but it feels like in certain situations that people don't want me to be in school, and that fustrates me because they feel this way not because they don't like me, but i think it's because i'm not what they consider regular?
does anyone else know what i feel?

if you do please reply, thank you.

rapidroy
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2013, 11:55 pm

I know what you feel I think, I always felt unwanted the majority of time at school, I felt that most of the kids would have prefered I just stayed home so they would not have to see or be forced to interact with me. In subjects like shop, history and art where I excelled I felt like a school resource of some type like a computer when people interacted with me as opposed to a wanted friend as they would just withdraw as soon as I was no longer required.

Franic
Butterfly
Butterfly

27 May 2013, 11:59 pm

thank you, this is my first day at this site and somone already understands i just wanted to feel like someone understood.
it always feels like that at school but then i think to myself, " they're just missing out. " you know what i mean? my mom always tell me to think that and i agree with her.

GregCav
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2013, 4:21 am

School is a tough environment for everyone. It's not just you, please don't think its just you or that the world is picking on you. School is harsh on everybody.

I was faily passive at school, but wasn't afraid to get into a fight either. Me and my brother fought like cats and dogs, and I got angry quick. I learned that the tough guys, the bullies were were just bored brainless so would entertain themselves by picking on someone. I fought back swinging, I actualy made some friends that way.

I didn't hold a grudge. If they hastled me I'd hastle them back. If they taunted me, I'd take the bait. They'd often be surprised just how agressive I was. But afterward, I'd say Hi and they'd say Hi. Worked for me :)