Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

BrainPower101
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

21 May 2020, 8:47 pm

I'm studying and researching about hormones and autism in general. I wanted to know do any of you have lots of body hair?

I love belko61
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2020, 9:07 pm

I think I'm offended. What a stupid question.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2020, 9:14 pm

I think my body hair is somewhere between light and average for a woman.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Fireblossom
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2020, 8:20 am

To be honest, I don't know. Women tend to shave so much around here that there isn't really anyone to compare to, so I have no idea what's naturally a lot or not.

Dear_one
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2020, 8:38 am

My arm hair developed early, but overall, I am much less hairy than my NT father. My AS grandpa, though, was called "Harry," but didn't look it.

Zakatar
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2020, 9:39 am

I have less body hair than most males, but that’s probably more due to my being part Asian than Autistic.

#palestinianlivesmatter

Karamazov
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2020, 10:35 am

I have a general hairiness that isn’t noteworthy or unusual, but there are a few patches of very thick (and long) body hair, and a few other patches of no hair whatsoever: that may also be normal though, I’ve never thought to find out.

Velorum
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2020, 5:33 pm

If I let my body hair grow (which I don't) its not heavy or extensive. It became a little denser after I turned 50 but not by much.

I hate hair anywhere on me apart from my head. If there was a magic pill you could take to stop it growing I would take it in an instant. Oddly enough I don't mind it at all on other people. Apologies for the digression.

Non-binary member of the LGBTQ+ community

CarlM
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2020, 8:23 pm

Almost no chest hair but otherwise a typical level of body hair. My head hair has always been very fast growing. It has thinned at 62 but is still a ways from have bald spots.

Dear_one
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2020, 8:52 pm

Can anybody tell me why I don't get notifications of replies now?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2020, 9:13 pm

Zakatar wrote:
I have less body hair than most males, but that’s probably more due to my being part Asian than Autistic.

This only replace 'Asian' with 'Amerind'.
I'm also a sinodont so if my corpse turns up they might misidentify me at first depending on how much there is to work with.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Karamazov
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2020, 3:20 am

funeralxempire wrote:
Zakatar wrote:

This only replace 'Asian' with 'Amerind'.
I'm also a sinodont so if my corpse turns up they might misidentify me at first depending on how much there is to work with.

Interesting, not heard Sinodonty before.
Just looked at that page and the one linked to there on shovelled incisors: my top two central incisors have the side ridges at the back they talk of there.
They’re also quite big compared to my other teeth and the central gaps of my upper and lower sets don’t line up.
My head hair is pretty thick, but it also curls to a middling degree (think cavalier rather than perm).

Chomsky89
Butterfly
Butterfly

25 May 2020, 12:17 pm

Yes. I don't recall being aware of another white European at my level.

It was not so cool to have hairy armpits in the gym locker room at 10. It was the talking point many times :wink:

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2020, 3:10 pm

I have body hair on my body. My Mum says my back has body hair. She called it a forest. I can't see my back so I don't know. On TV adverts no one has body hair. They must be some sort of alien species not to have any body hair. I assumed women did not have any body hair at all due to the adverts, ans I was quite surprized when my Mum mentioned that women have hair under their arms and around their downstairs. I thought that only men had that! :mrgreen:
(I had thought that the few TV shows that showed women with hair under their arms... That it was some sort of fake hair like when they show women wearing fake beards for the humour of it).

Fern
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2020, 3:22 pm

I have pretty normal body hair for an adult woman. The only place I grow thick and dark hair is where you'd expect (head, armpits, groin, calves). Every now and again I get the odd dark chin hair, toe hair, or only slightly visible upper lip fuzz, but I'm pretty sure most women have these kinds of hairs. I am just unashamed and have no problem openly admitting it. :lol:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2020, 7:10 pm

Only on my stomach and legs.