what i think people with aspergers have in common

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

niggasanders
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Aug 2010, 2:23 am

i believe people with aspergers all see things from a different perspective. I do myself and so does my dad who also has aspergers. I also think people with aspergers generally have a very rich sense of humor. And we are sometimes labeled as being goofy, weird, funny, excentric people. Another thing is that we obsess about one thing in particular. mine being firearms. we also worry constantly about what could happen in any given situaton. we go over and over again in our minds about all the possible outcomes of a situation and if there is a very small chance that something will go wrong we worry about it until we find out what happens. i become very paranoid and sometimes will think about something terrible happening but it never does. and now i will talk about a big one: absent mindness. thinking about random things in my head while not concentrating on the task at hand or escaping into my own little world. its like escaping reality. taking things literally is something that i dont do as much anymore because theres no logic in it when you really look at so i avoid those literal thoughts. and i do see the color now between the black and white. i found this list of the many advantages of aspergers syndrome, all of which apply to me. aspergers helps me focus and pay attention to detail, think 3 dimensionally, have unique globall insights, independent thinking,and logial decision making. :D :D

trojan51
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Aug 2010, 2:48 am

you pretty much nailed it

Ferdinand
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2010, 5:32 am

Um. Yes?